Argument ✘ Milo

(Sorry I've been gone so long-this ones a little angsty but it turns to fluff)

"Sweetheart I love you but I'm sick and tired of you fucking scaring me.".

Milo had just gotten home from work- which I didn't realize was a long day I was playing around because I had a day off and scared him the second I did he froze clenched his fist, and just started yelling . Which brings me to this point.

"Milo-," I started as he interrupted ," no! I'm so done with it. I'm tired, I'm hungry, I wanna take a shower, and I want to go to bed. what I don't want to do is get scared by my mate. Not all of us had a fuckin day off." He said catching his breath.

I tried to start talking but he just put a hand up and didn't say anything.

My stomach turned every which way. The ptsd was kicking in. My intrusive thoughts. The things I knew would never happen. That didn't stop them from coming.

'Is he gonna hit me?' 'Is he gonna leave' 'he probably wants to sleep separate.' 'HEY DONT THINK THAT.' 'But it could-' 'Y/N DONT.'

I stood frozen for a minute. Milo never raised his voice at me. 'God it's my fault again. I'm such a bad partner'

I kept thinking to myself. I wanted it to stop. But- but I couldn't. I was about to cry a lump in my throat. Tears betraying me by falling.

"I- I uh. Im- I'm- uhm- g-gonna go take- uh- take a shower.." I stated to an angry milo eating dinner by himself.

I grabbed a towel and ran to the bathroom.
I turned on the shower, I wanted to take a cold shower. To ease my mind, distract would be a better word.

30 minutes later~

Milo awkwardly walked toward the couch i was sitting on, while I  was  typing away on my laptop

I looked up to see him fiddling with his hands.
I made eye contact and raised my eyebrows to acknowledge that he was there and went back to the computer.

"Sweetheart..," he started. I looked up to see him ,"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, I had a bad day and I took it out on you. And that was wrong of me.., I apologize. And I hope you'll choose to forgive me when you decide to.." Milo was fiddling with his hand

We were both to stubborn to apologize to eachother without being awkward..

"No, Milo I'm sorry, I shouldn't have scared you. I know how many time you've told me to cut it out. And I didn't I'm sorry." I said also messing around with my hands.

"C-Can I hug you?" He asked- as if he needed to.
I stood up and put my laptop down and wrapped my arms around him.
"Of course. I love you- and I promise to try to stop scaring you as much anyway.." I chuckled as did he

"Do you wanna watch a movie? Or something?" He asked pulling away yet still holding on to my waist.

"Sure." I shrugged and hugged him once more

"I love you Sweetheart." "I love you too Milo."