First day of school

Austin's POV

It's the first day back at school I sighed and got out of bed and went to take a shower and when I came out I got changed and styled my hair and made my bed and opend the curtains I grabbed my phone then I walked downstairs and grabbed a quick breakfast and made my way to school.

End of POV

Ally's POV

I woke up due to the sun shining through my curtains I smiled my dad walked in my room holding a tray with my breakfast on he smiled.

Mr Dawson: good morning sweetheart

Ally: morning dad

Mr Dawson: I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed

Ally: thank you

Mr Dawson: I'll take you to school so you will know the way

Ally: *smiles*

I ate my breakfast and once I was done my dad took the tray out of my room and I got out of bed and made my bed and grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower and when I came out I dried myself but still kept the towel wrapped around me and walked back into my room and changed into a white crop top with blue skinny jeans and brown boots I put on a jacket then I opened my curtains and I put the towel in the wash I brushed my hair and straightned it.

I walked downstairs to see my dad smiling he is so happy that I moved back with him and I am as well even though I will miss mum I am glad I get to see dad again.

Mr Dawson: as soon as you have finished school come visit me at the shop

Ally: I will

Mr Dawson: great

My dad owns a music shop everyone loves it sometimes I have to do a shift there but I don't mind.

Mr Dawson: you ready for school?

Ally: yeah

I quickly grabbed my phone and we got into my dads car and he drove to the school.

*At school*

I walked in through the doors and everyone was looking at me I ignored them but I accidetally bumped into someone.

Ally: my bad I'm sorry

???: don't worry about it

I looked up and saw a small girl with brown curly hair she was wearing black leggings with a cheetah print top and dolly shoes, one with black straight hair with tanned skin she was wearing a flower printed dress with a white demin jacket with a pair of red pumps while the third was blonde and she was wearing pink skinny jeans with a white top and a yellow jacket she had on skin coloured boots on.

???: what's your name?

Ally: my name is Ally I'm new here

???: I'm Trish

The girl with curly hair spoke and she pointed to the other two.

Trish: this is Kiera *points to the girl in the flower print dress*

Kiera: hi

Ally: hi

Trish: and this is Carrie *points to the blonde girl*

Carrie: hi

Ally: hi

Trish: so where are you from?

Ally: I moved from Africa my mum lives out there to study animals but she wanted me to come here to live with my dad

Trish: we can be your friends