💛Stupid Dark Magic...💛

Contains
• Swearing
This is for Channeau <3

It was another day in the Vanilla Kingdom, it was sunny and bright outside and everyone was outside hanging out and having fun except for one..
His name was Madeline

Madeline's POV

I grabbed my pen and started writing a statement during my experiment. I'm a light magic user so this was very importantly that I make sure I get everything right properly. My family wasn't really fond of coffee/ Latte magic or dark magic for that matter, it was the worse magic to ever exist! It was my goal to become one of the greatest light users in history.

"So the color black would absorb the sunlight creating heat, while the sunlight would reflect off the color white... interesting." I was off rambling to myself about the result from the 3rd test result when I heard a knock on my door.
I groaned as I got up from my desk and walked out my lab.

'I fucking hate being disturbed during my experiments..'

I opened the door and saw that it was my cousin Angel cookie. "Do you need something dear?" I asked her. She looked sad about something, "Devil won't leave me alone! He keeps picking on me and using his dark magic to trip me up." She started to cry a bit holding her star wand tightly.
"All I wanted was to be friends..." Angel broke out crying. She was such a sweet, innocent girl who loved helping other cookies and making friends. I hated seeing her like this, well it's not the first time that this happened either...

"Where is Devil... I want to have a talk with him." I clenched my fist as I walked out the door very pissed off. If something messes with my cousin, they have to mess with me and that's on PERIOD.
"H-He was at the park, I-I think he's still picking on other cookies.." I held Angel's hand reassuring her that it will be ok.

'Stupid Dark magic user... Devil is such a brat for no reason..'

We got to the park and saw that Devil was still there but he was using his magic to tease other cookies. That's when he looked over here and spotted Angel. "Awww look it's the friendly freak from school... what's it like to be wannabe? This is why you don't have a lot of friends!" He laughed at her. I looked at her and she was crying again.

'Oh for fucks sake..'

I grabbed the little rat by his collar and told him this..: "Listen here you little shit. Bully my sister one more time I will shove my foot so far up your ass, you'll never see the light of day again. Do. You. Understand?" Devil looked more scared now which I liked more, I wasn't gonna let him get away with picking on othercookies. I let him go as he ran away crying for his mommy. "Thank you so much Maddie! Your the best!" Angel said before running back to the playground with her friends.

I sighed as I started walking back to the house, but as I was a block away I bumped into someone I didn't want to see at all...
It was Espresso, the greatest coffee mage in the kingdom. He was so positive and outgoing that I hated it with all of my being. "Oh sorry about that Madeline I wasn't paying attention!" He giggled then smiled at me brightly.

 "Oh sorry about that Madeline I wasn't paying attention!" He giggled then smiled at me brightly

I felt myself blush a little. 'He's so cute... Wait what the fuck am I thinking!?'
"Are you ok? Your face it red." Espresso asked me while tilting his head to the side a bit. I hid my face with my hands hoping he wouldn't see my embarrassed face.
"No it's ok I guess but I should be going now, goodbye." I quickly walked away from him not hearing what he said but I didn't care. All I wanted was to finish my experiment. I got to my house and went back to my lab. I reached into my pocket to grab my pen but instead felt a piece of paper. I took out the paper and read it.

Dear Madeline,
You've been invited to a concert this week on Friday 8th! It starts around 7pm so make sure to be here on time! I will be singing a song that I've been working on for months and I would love to share it with you all! I hope to see you there! <3
- Espresso Vazquez

That sneaky little rat... Now my first thought was to rip it up and throw it away but I kept it on my desk. I was quite shocked. I didn't know he could sing...
Although I did sing a little myself but I'm not that good at it.
"Maybe I should go..." I mumbled while pouring some milk into a beaker. I thought about it for quite some time. It was a good opportunity to go outside instead of being inside all day, but I would fall behind schedule...
Taking a break wouldn't hurt that much right?

I sighed as I sat down in my chair just thinking about it. It was such a hard deal but in the end I agreed on going to the concert. I wondered if Pastry knew about this..
Pastry Cookie was my sister although we acted more like best friends. She would always encourage me to be social but I'm more of an Introvert...
"That reminds me... She's staying over here for the next couple of weeks, maybe I should invite her to come with me." I said to myself. I got up from my desk, turned off the light and went to my bedroom. I got my phone and texted Pastry what was going on.

💜Sister Pastry💜

✨Maddie✨

Yo Sis are you
still coming to the Kingdom? I have something to ask you.

💜Sister Pastry💜
Yeah Im still coming. Why do
you ask?

✨Maddie✨
Well Espresso Invited me to
His concert and I was wondering
If you wanted to come with me.

💜Sister Pastry💜
Yeah ofc I'll come! Do you
mind if I bring Red Velvet?
He has a week break so
I wanted to spend time with him.

✨Maddie✨
Oh sure he can come along...
He better not do anything to you.

💜Sister Pastry💜
Maddie we've been married
for 5 years. Didn't we talk
about this already?

✨Maddie✨
Ik Ik, I'm just being cautious
Is all. I am your older brother.

💜Sister Pastry💜
An annoying one at most. I'll be there tomorrow at noon. Meet me by Sparkling's bar.

✨Maddie✨
Ok then I'll see you tomorrow!
I love you sis

💜Sister Pastry💜
I love you too big bro! <3

End of conversation~

I turned off my phone and got ready for bed. I was excited to see my sister after all these years. But for some reason I can't get Espresso out of my head... I know he's annoying and a coffee mage but, could I be wrong?
I layed on my bed just staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

'I cannot wait to see Pastry again after all these years... I wish it was tomorrow now..'

???: Oh Madeline... you're in for a treat this week.. ♡

°•○●~◇~●○•°
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

After 5 years of not seeing each other, this siblings finally reunite to spend weeks of fun together!
But a very jealous person tries to stand in their way...