⚘He's Just A Friend..!⚘

Contains
• Swearing

Madeline's POV

I looked at the time and it was 1:45pm. Espresso was gonna be here soon. "Pastry do you mind if you stay in the room for a bit?" "I kinda want a little privacy while I'm making his suit." Pastry was giving her smug face again...
"Sure I'll go to my room, I'll be hearing everything." She walked off laughing then saying "Have fun on your date!~" Then she closed the door to her room leaving me in the room looking dumbfounded.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

Someone was Knocking on my door, I snapped out of my dazed and opened the door. "Hi Maddie! I came right on time!" It was Espresso and he way overly joyful today. "Yeah you did, let's go to my room I have everything set up in there." I guided him to my room. I opened the door and his jaw dropped wide open. Well my room kinda reminds anyone of a designer studio except it's a bit smaller. I had tons of fabrics, Yarn, a Sewing machine etc.

The big thing was my walk in closet. Sure I never really go outside a lot but if I were to, I would go out in style. "Woah... YOUR ROOM LOOKS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!" Espresso squealed in delight. I rolled my eyes pretending not to care that much. "Sit on that stool over there while I'll get the measuring tape." He sat down and I went to the get paper to write down his measurements and the tape of course.

Now that I think about it he has a really fine body... So small and fragile... Wait what the fuck am I thinking..?- Jesus am I really down bad for him? I don't even know this guy very well either. I walked back over to Espresso who was trying to contain himself from touch everything in here. "Ok I need you to stand up and stay still for me." "Ok sure! But let me take off my Jacket first." As he took of his Jacket I saw what he was wearing. Along with black shorts, he was wearing a Brown crop top and he had a tattoo on his waist. I felt my face flush with red just looking at him.

(Fucking twink Istg, Madeline is into femboys btw-)

'God damn he's so fucking fine..' "Madeline are you ok? Your turning red." I looked down at the small guy, "No No everything is fine.." I mumbled. "Oh ok! Also here is the outfit I want you to make." He handed me a piece of paper. His outfit consists of a white mini skirt, a light brown lacey crop top, a matching bow and black fishnets. I could already imagine what he would look like in this...

(You perverted little shit-)

"Ok please stand still for me." He immediately stood still just smiling at me with the brightest smile. I grabbed the tape and went down to my knees so I could measure his waist. My dumbass self decided it was a good idea to look forward instead looking at the tape. I turned a bright red just staring at it. 'God this looks so gay..'
"Huh your waist is 8.2 inches.." "Is that normal for you? I'm only asking because the normal measurement for the waist is 9 inches." Espresso looked down at me and smiled. "Don't worry it's completely normal, I usually eat healthy food and I do yoga everyday each morning."

'Madeline stop thinking about Espresso doing yoga for fucks sake... Are you really that kinky? Holy shit dude..'
"O-Oh that's good to know.." I stood up and turn away flustered. That's when Pastry came in bursting through without knocking. "Madeline some girl is at our door. She said her name is Latte I think-" She stared at me then Espresso then back me. "I knew I smelled Homosexual energy.." she joked. "PASTRY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at her in embarrassment. Espresso started laughing. "Oh Latte is my sister... but she isn't the nicest person you'll meet." His smiled faded away. "She may look nice and pretty on the outside but on the inside she's a rude little slut.." He mumbled. Wow I've never heard him curse before...

"Yeah no kidding, the moment I opened the door she insulted my outfit. I'm like wearing a hoodie and some shorts. I hate her already." Her eyebrows furrowed down. "Well I'm done take your measurements so you can go talk to her." "Your outfit will be ready by tomorrow afternoon." I said putting the paper down on the desk. "Oh ok Thank you so much for your help!" Espresso came close to my face and kissed my cheek.

He giggled and walked out the room. I stood there in shock... He kissed my cheek.. Pastry was giving her smug face again, "Oooooo~ I think someone is in love~" she laughed. The jokes and laughter stopped quickly by yelling coming from the living room. Me and Pastry looked at each other with concerned about what was happening between the 2 cookies.
We both walked out of my room only to find Espresso yelling at Latte while she was yelling at him about something. "YOUR JUST A GAY FREAK ESPRESSO AND I DON'T WANT TO BE EMBARRASSED BY YOU!" She yelled very loud and it was hurting my ears..

"WELL AT LEAST IM NOT A SLUT WHO WORKS IN A STRIP CLUB DANCING FOR MONEY AND GETS FUCKED BY DIFFERENT MEN EVERY DAY!" He snapped back. "EW! Your a stripper!? I knew I had a reason to hate you.." Pastry said while covering her mouth fake gagging. "Wait... HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT!? I ALWAYS WENT TO WORK AT NIGHT WHEN YOUR SLEEPING!"

She was shocked and nervous, if any of the new came out to town her reputation will fall down on her. "The bite marks on you neck Latte... Im not stupid." He pointed at her neck. "And I'm pretty sure Almond your Fiance will be very pissed when he finds out.." Espresso was really taking things to the next level.

"YOU... YOU.. UGH! YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE THIS! IF YOU DO I'LL EXPOSE YOUR LITTLE SECRET TOO!" His eyes widen in shock. Obviously I could tell that his secret was important to him because he was frozen in fear. "Latte get the fuck out of my house right now or I'm calling Rye to get you." I said grabbing my phone. I had enough of her bullshit talk in my house.

"Ugh whatever... Also I'm kicking you out Espresso so tomorrow morning you pack all of your stuff and LEAVE!" She said before slamming the door behind her. Espresso collapsed on the floor crying. Pastry ran over to try and comfort him.
That's when something came into my mind. "Hey Espresso have you thought about Latte ruining your outfit..?" He stayed silent for a second then saying, "N-No I haven't... maybe s-she did.." He cried harder and louder. I sighed and sat next to him along with Pastry on the couch. Poor thing... he didn't deserve this at all. He's such a nice person with a kind heart.

"Tell you what Espresso, you can stay in my house. I have a spare room next to Pastry's." I was hoping we would accept the offer. I don't want him around that bitch... "W-Wait really I can stay here..?" "OH MADELINE THANK YOU SO MUCH! OH WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU!" Without hesitation he kissed me on the lips. My eyes widen, I couldn't believe this was happening. I used to hate him so much before and now... I don't really know anymore..

He pulled away from me blushing. "I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to do that.." "N-No it's ok.." I mumbled. "And you guys say your just friends. Cut the Adrien bullshit AND GO OUT ALREADY!" Pastry was the person who people would turn to for dating advice/tips she was literally the biggest shipper in our town. "I mean... would you Espresso..?" I asked nervously. "Awww of course! I know a little café that's not to far from here."

"That's a great idea." Espresso snuggled into my chest trying to cuddle me. "I'll leave you two alone.." Pastry said smirking at me. I looked back at Espresso and he passed out. I pick him up bridle style and put him on my bed. Then I layed down next to him grabbing him closer to cuddle. Then 10 minutes later I fell asleep...

°•○●~♡~●○•°
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Sorry for not posting like usual. I needed to fix my sleep schedule.
I also re-drew that shitty Espresso Sketch:

Wow it actually looks decent- I might do Clotted Cream next or Madeline <3

Espresso came closer to my face. Then a soft pair of lips came into contact with mine... I melted into the kiss. I've wanted to do that for a long time...