🤎The Date..💙

Contains
• Swearing
• Kissing

Madeline's POV

I woke up around 6:37am on the couch. I sat up dazed as I recalled what happened yesterday. But when I tried to get up I felt someone tighten their grip around my waist.
It was Espresso sleeping peacefully on my chest.
So I carefully picked him up and carried him to my room. I placed him down gently on the bed then placing a blanket over him.

I quickly walked out the room not making a sound. "Oh right... today is our date.." I muttered while I was grabbing some milk into my coffee. I was not a morning person at all, but today was the dad and plus I had Espresso's outfit in a gift box for his surprise. We'll be going to a café then after that Sparkling's bar. I was planning to confess to him there. And honestly I'm feeling pretty nervous...

'What if he says No?... I don't want to get rejected in front of people..'

Just thinking about it makes me feel scared. "Mmmm... M-Madeleine..?" I turned around to see Espresso still half asleep just standing there won't what I was doing. "Good Morning Espresso. Did you have a good sleep?" I walked over to him moving the hair covering his eye. But when I did he smacked my hand away. "Er... Can you please not do that?" He said looking nervous. "Um... sure? Anyways, make sure your dressed by 12:30pm at least." "I don't wanna be late.." I asked him. "Oh ok! EEEEEEEKK! I CANNOT WAIT!" Espresso squealed in delight. "Oh I should probably take a shower and change. I'll be back!" He ran into his room to get ready.

I was already, just a simple white long-sleeve shirt (A tight one at that..), black pants, my favorite pair of black shoes, silver watch, and my glasses. Yes I do wear glasses, because I use light magic a lot it practically
blinded me for some time years ago but without them anything from a 2 meter radius will be blurry.
It was already 12:20pm, we have to leave in 10 minutes to go to the café.

"Oh Madeline, I just saw Espresso. And oh divine... your jaw will drop~." Pastry said before walking out the door.
What? It's just an outfit, well this is Espresso were talking about..
"Maddie I'm ready!~" I looked towards the stairs and Pastry was right. My Jaw dropped wide open. He was wearing a black tank top, denim shorts, black platforms, he had a small bow in his hair, and was carrying a small black white purse with silver chains.

How on earth am I this lucky..?
"So... how do I look!?" He giggled in excitement. "O-Oh um.. y-you look... you look drop dead gorgeous.." I cannot believe those words came out of my mouth..
"Awww... really!? You look so handsome and sexy!~" Espresso the came closer to me grabbing my face. "T-Thanks I guess.." I looked away flustered. "Now then shall we get going to the café?" "Yeah let's go!" We both walked out of the house and went to the little café.

°•○~After a 5 minute walk to the café~●○•°

Espresso's POV

I opened the door to the little café, surprisingly it not that busy. Sure their was low chatter from the other people but it was peaceful at most.
As Madeline's went to the counter to order our food I looked around to find somewhere to sit. I walked over to the little booth in back, but as I was walking to the table I felt like people were looking at me or talked at me which makes me nervous and not in a good way.

Person 1: "Hey isn't that the guy who beat up his own sister?"

Person 2: "Yeah it is... I wonder why he would do that tho.."

.
.
.

Person 3: "Look... it's the plastic Barbie " *snickers*

Person 4: "Pfft- He looks like a whore. His sister Latte looks way better than him!"