🤎Material Girl... 💅🏾🤎

Contains
• Swearing

(Also Rougefort is Espresso's other Bestie, yall really thought I wasn't gonna bring him into this? I think not-)

Espresso's POV

I woke up this morning feeling so refreshed after what happened the other night. Latte seriously needs to wash her potty mouth...
I looked next to me and saw that Madeline was still sleeping peacefully, so I got up and walked out the room quietly. I walked to the living room only to find Pastry sipping some Tea while watching TV.
"Good Morning Espresso... how did you sleep?~" She gave her signature smug face. "I-It was good I-I guess... he's really warm and soft." I mumbled while blushing. "Wait aren't you supposed to get your stuff today?" My smile faded.

'Shit... I completely forgot about that, now I have go back to that bitches house and get my stuff..' "I can come with you if you want, I'll make sure she doesn't say shit to you." Pastry said while putting on her slippers. She was still wearing her Pj's but honestly it was Saturday so who gives a fuck? "Really? Thank you Pastry!" I hugged her tightly. "It's no problem really, it's better if we go now while she still asleep... I hope."

Me and Pastry started heading to Latte's house but I was starting to feel nervous. She would usually bring a boy over each night to have "fun" with and they usually leave around Noon. It was 11:25am so the guy would probably still be there. "Let's hurry up packing so we can fucking dip before Latte's fuck toy spots us and questions us.." I fumble for my keys and opened the door. It was quiet... too quiet..

Pastry shut the door quietly and we walked to my room with caution. I opened my door to my room, it was not special really. It was like a studio apartment but a little bit bigger. "Let's hurry so we can dip." Pastry whispered while grabbing 3 suitcases. I packed my skirts, dresses, cute tops, my cat PJ's, and ofc my makeup. It something I can't live without for some reason.

Meanwhile Pastry helping me pack my electronics. "Dawg... you got the latest makeup of Mont Blanc's summer collection?" "How the fuck are you up to date with shit?" She asked me while giving me the package. "Well as being a popular influencer I'm usually updated on the latest trends!" I said while putting on lipgloss. That's when I heard footsteps coming this way. "QUICK HIDE IN THE WALK IN CLOSET!" I pushed Pastry inside and closed the doors but still leaving a crack open so I can see who it is.

It was Almond? It was surprising that he would be here. He's always busy with catching Rougefort- I saw that he sat on the bed and started having a breakdown. I was so confused at that moment. So many thoughts came into my head to try to figure out what was wrong with him.
1. He could have found out that Latte was cheat on him
2. All the stress that his work gave him
3. A personal Family matter

Pastry had her ear on the door trying to see if she could hear what he was saying. "S-She really cheating on me... I loved her so much... w-what did I-I do wrong..?" I heard him say. Then he buried his head in his knees and cried harder. "Espresso should we get out of the closet and comfort him? I feel really bad for him.." Pastry whispered while opening the door a little more. But she shut the door quickly. "Pastry what the fuck-?" She covered my mouth before let me finish my sentence.

"Latte came in the room so shut the fuck up or we're busted!" She whispered shouted. All of a sudden the silence was soon filled with loud yelling and screaming probably Latte. "Yeah you heard me... WE'RE OVER LATTE! YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME WITH 13 DIFFERENT GUYS!" I heard Almond shout. "Damn 13 different guys? That takes Thot to a whole new level" Pastry snickered trying not to laugh. She quickly stopped when we heard a vase break into pieces.

"Wait did Latte just.." I muttered while gritting my teeth. "She threw a vase at Almond is what the fuck happened.." That's when I heard Latte say, "Ugh whatever.... I never loved you anyways. Also your pathetic daughter Walnut... she's nothing but an annoying little shit." Well Latte certainly made a bad move. Almond hates when people talk smack about his daughter and in this case he might as well arrest himself because I opened the door and saw him smack the living shit out of Latte.