Poisoned Treat..🗡🤎~

Latte, will you ever stop..?

Warning
• Swearing
• Bloood
• Mentions of vomiting

2 days until the concert..

Espresso's POV
I was walking around the kingdom, just lost in my thoughts. I can't believe what happened at the bar yesterday... He actually confessed, and I said yes! It's nice to see him happy...

*Tap, Tap, Tap*

I looked behind me and saw 3 people who were standing their smiling at me well except 1. "Can I help any of you?" I asked them. "Oh, how rude of me! Sorry dear, call me Pure Vanilla! (PV)" He said with a bright smile, brighter than the fucking sun. "Oh..- WAIT THE PURE VANILLA COOKIE!?"
My jaw dropped wide open.

"You better close your mouth other wise dick will be in it Haha!" I heard Hollyberry say as she finished her berry juice.
"Wait you know I'm dating someone..?" How did word get out.. to THEM out of all people. "Madeleine is my grandson Espresso.. he tells me a lot about you despite him beinggg.. quiet and cold." PV said. "𝑶𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆.." I thought to myself.

"Wait he talks about me?" I asked PV kinda shocked considering how Madeleine is usually annoyed. "Of course he does! He loves you dear" He said

...

How sweet of him.. I'm a very lucky cookie indeed..
After chatting with them for a while I took them place backstage. The stage was place in the center of town, big TV and everything [This is important for the next 2 chapters yall so be aware] "Ooh this is nice!" Holly said immediately going for the berry juice. "Oh? Where's Golden Cheese and White Lily..?" I asked Cacao. "Cheese is busy with her stuff and Lily.. we lost all connection to her so we don't know.." He sounded a bit upset when saying that.

"Oh.. well that's okay- RIGHT, I've made prepared drinks for you 3.. and not berry juice yet Holly" I held out a tray with 3 cups of actual homemade juice. "Surprisingly my sister made these for you.."

The 3 took a glass, it looked normal at first glance. But PV's drink looked a bit different.. not bad just different.
They all took a sip.

"WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" Holly exclaimed, finishing the whole cup. "It does taste sweet.. different from bitterness.." Cacao mumbled. "So refreshing.. I must ask for the recipe!" PV smiled at he drank the rest of it.
I felt like something was off here.. I just didn't know what it was..
"Well I have to get to practice- feel free to explore" I said before running to the stage to practice my vocals..

PV's POV
(Vomiting and Blood Warning.)

I was just sitting on a box, talking to Cacao when suddenly I felt like the whole room was spinning..
"Cao.. I-I.. I don't feel too good" He looked at me with a lot of concern "Well that's weird.. you were fine earlier before you got here" "Did you eat something bad?" I stumbled around looking for a place to lay down.

"N-No I didn't I-" And before I could finish that sentence.. I threw up. I threw up blood. It felt so painful, It felt like my stomach was on fire.
"Oh my god.. HOLLY CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY." Cao shouted as he rush over to me to help me calm down a bit. "That drink.. The drink you had.. Someone tampered with it." He grew angry. "THEY SHALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE." I weakly turned my head to him

"It's.. okay Cao.." Then my vision went blurry and I fell unconscious."

The ambulance came and took PV away. Cacao and Holly were confused as to why that happened. His drink seemed fine and looked normal.. so how did he get food poisoning? PV never had an allergic reactions to anything..
It didn't take long until word got out about the situation and Madeleine definitely heard about it.

Espresso's POV

"He.. was POISONED!?" He slammed his fist on the table. "WHO. MADE. THOSE. DRINKS." He demanded wanting answers, PV was like his father, and Madeleine cared a lot about him and his health. Espresso was thinking about those drinks.. trying to think of an answer. "Let's go to Latte's house.. she must have done something." I said, looking serious."At this point, she's going way too far with this."

We went to her house, and I still had the keys to let myself in. As we walked in, I saw the kitchen from the corner of my eye. "What's that on the kitchen counter?" I walked over and saw a bottle. "That wasn't here.." I picked it up and saw what it was.

Poison.
It was poison.

"She poisoned his drink." Madeleine was LIVID and he clearly wanted to beat her. "Call the hospital.. We aren't gonna let her get away with this."
.
.
.
.
.
She laughed.. "Oh dear brother.. this is only the beginning of the end of your life."

°•○●~♡~●○•°

I deeply apologize for not writing
I have regents next week and I really need to study- Also because of what happened in Canada.

(Send dear help please-)(I promise to write more when I finished my exams 😭)

(I promise to write more when I finished my exams 😭)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Espresso walked to Latte to confront her of her crimes.. "No I didn't do it.. I have a recording of YOU doing it Espresso"
As in the recording he was making the drinks but something was off about his behavior and her statement.
He doesn't live with her anymore.