Memories of the Past

My soul disconnected after 2 weeks wtf is wrong with me

Warning
• Swearing
•Blood

It's short because Idk, motivation said, fuck this shit Im out-

Espresso's POV (Memory)

I was walking down the hall to look for my sister so we can hangout during lunch. The only place we can just be alone is the library.
Now you might be wondering why.
It's mostly because we're outcasts from the school. We never knew why but we just were. Everyone looked at us different, maybe because we're coffee mages but that doesn't change the fact how much they bullied us and spread rumors

But today was different... I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I was walking over to the library to meet up with Latte since we had our little discussions there. When I arrived though she wasn't there. I was very confused so I went out and looked for her. I went to all the possible places that she would be, the café, one of the empty classrooms, janitors closet, and even the outside benches but no sign of her.

I walked to the 2nd floor of our building and I did in fact see her but, not with people I wanted to see either. She was talking to the bullies who bullies us everyday, but she was talking to them and she was... laughing? I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around to look at me but her face, she looked disgusted by me...

"What do you want?" She said folding her arms clearly annoyed at my presence. "Oh uh, I was looking for you so we could hangout together.." I looked behind her and saw the bullies look at me with evil smiles. I looked back at Latte. "What are you doing with them..?" I moved back a bit, I was ready to run away because I didn't wanna go home with more bruises on my face.

"Grab him." That's when a girl grabbed my left arm and another grabbed my right. I tried to pull out but they were stronger than they looked. "I have new friends Espresso, and they are way better than you... I CANNOT STAND you being an embarrassment to me here anymore." She walked to me and got in my face. "Goodluck trying to survive on your own..." She turned around and walked away from me as well with the 2 girls.

*Tap, Tap, Tap*

I turned around and saw 2 guys behind me. I already knew I was doomed so I didn't run away...

After 5 minutes of beating me up they left, everyone there didn't even try to help me. Honestly I don't know what the fuck I did to deserve the treatment..
I got up and went to the nurses office to get patched up. Next thing I knew I was picked up by my parents and went home crying like a baby....

°•○~♡~○•°
I hope you enjoyed "chapter"?
It's sad to see someone you care about betray you...
But little did Espresso know he was the one and only Material that his school needed...

Also if you want to be friend's my user is Łəń. If you see me in Kingdom Arena this is my team <3

°•○~◇~○•°
2 days until the concert! The surprise guests are here EEEEEKKKK I'M SO EXCITED!
But wait... who poisoned PV's drink!? This is so bad!
Latte laughed like a witch as she held the poison bottle behind her back...