Chapter 2 Give me the child

Gregory is still asleep as the white rabbit looked at the nighttime attendant holding the sleeping child close not wanting to let go.The night time attendant hold the child very closely as red eyes stared directly back at the rabbits, blood red eyes as its face still has the same look that was plastered onto it. Gregory unfortunately, was still knocked out, unaware of the current situation that he was in.The stand off continued for quite some time now as neither individuals did anything as within the maintenance hallways. Nothing happened at least not yet.Vanny didn't have time for this, as it was already bad enough with this kid here causing so much issues, but now things were getting out of control that was something that Mr. Afton cannot allow at all but right now is the time with dealing with this.

The nighttime attendant isn't going to give the child up so easily however, it has been so long since he and his other half ever had a child to care for ever since the Superstar daycare was closed, it had been so long and so empty so there was no way this child was being taken away.Gregory is simply asleep as he has no clue of what is happening right now, he was just sleeping without a care in the world.

That he didn't even notice that he was caught in the crossfire. The standoff continued for a very long time until the white rabbit spoke having enough of this ridiculousness that is happening right now.

"Ok! I've had enough of this. Give me the kid now, so I can dispose of him. Because he has caused way too many problems far enough give him to me now."

"Never! This child is coming back and staying in the Superstar daycare!"

Now, it wasn't just the feeling of having another child to care for it's such a long time but something about this particular child was familiar. But for some strange reason the nighttime attendant can't recall why this child is so familiar. It was very strange as this child continue to sleep on unaware of his current situation.

" This is ridiculous! Give me the child now!"

As Vanny had a remote in case of situations like this, but before she could activated sounds of jingling bells, came out of nowhere as she was being choked by the nighttime attendant.The nighttime attendant stared at the rabbit with red eyes as the rabbit couldn't do anything, but choke being trapped in this current predicament, realizing that the remote have been released without knowing.

But before Vanny could do anything she was then thrown by the night time attendant, as a remote, was grabbed by the nighttime attendant, and then destroyed.Gregory simply lie there on the ground, sleeping without a care in the world as there was a current battle happening, but he was, unfortunately unconscious.

" What the heck is happening? I am losing control here I have to escape. Mr. Afton won't be happy about this."

Vanny might be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. She knows when she is beaten, as she went off to a hide out never to be seen at least not now.The night time attendant look to see where the rabbit had gone, but there was no trace as the nighttime attendance eyes changed to a soft, pink color, looking at the unconscious child, and picking him up again taking him somewhere much more safer.As the nighttime attendant knew these hallways very well moving very quickly without being detected. He was able to reach his area as well as his so-called brothers area as well.

Gregory still sleeping and being held by the nighttime attendant after a while, giant wooden doors opened at sounds, of footsteps, accompanied with jingling bell, stepped inside the soft squishy padding.A gentle lullaby, played a soft green lights, illuminated from artificial stars above the ceiling as the child is then placed down on the soft squishy padding, as there was a pillow on the back of his head, with a blanket, covering him, decorated with the same pattern of stars.

This child was very familiar, but why couldn't the nighttime attendant remember and why can't his other half remember either. But that wasn't the issue right now right now is to keep this child safe and sound. It has been so long since there has been any child to take care of in the Superstar daycare now there was a second chance to care for a child again, and it was the best feeling ever.As the nighttime attendant sat down, crisscross, applesauce and simply waited and look at the child because it has been, so long all that was left to do now it's to wait.