Chapter 17 Looking for answers 

The pizzaplex soon opened again, as maintenance came by to check the Glamrocks in Rockstar Row as it is made very clear that the Glamrocks got out again last night.But it was unclear as to why officer, Vanessa didn't give out the clear as for that, and speaking of that that was one of the demotions to not ask help for the any security for help granted, they can still be, but only in extreme circumstances that was it but that was only temporary.

The other demotion was no longer help from the daycare attendant as that demotion is permanent.As the maintenance team soon headed to the west arcade to check on the DJ to make sure that his bouncer mode wasn't going haywire like last time.

As it seems like the pizzaplex is doing well for the most part as the maintenance team soon left establishment waiting for the next day to come to continue working on. What's been happening as these glitches have been getting out of control.So maintenance continue to check to figure out. What was the issue and why was this happening?

As there were also multiple children disappearing here as well, and that was some thing that management did not want to be involved with anymore.The maintenance team continued going smoothly as then it was time to head out as Vanessa will be back, but this time with demotions as the maintenance team soon headed out of the establishment.It soon became time for after hours as the maintenance team are now outside.As the robotic monotone voice began to speak through the speakers throughout the entire pizzaplex.

{Attention!Freddy Fazbear's mega pizzaplex is now closing. Initiating nighttime protocols.}

Gregory is now awake as he never slept that grateful in his life as he then looked around to see that he is back in the Superstar daycare.He had no idea how he got here, but he decided not to question that as he was hungry, and he had something to eat before he went out, looking for answers.It is clear that before he finds and says he needed something to eat as he got up and stretched his body as it was a really good stretch that he hadn't had a long time.

As it helped his body to become much more loose.Then he soon tasted a delicious smell as he can't help it go close towards that just simply irresistible to him.Gregory is simply following his stomach as he cannot resist, finding out where that smell is coming from.It is simply irresistible that smell as he wanted to figure out where it's coming from and then eat it because he was hungry.

Gregory then looked to see a delicious breakfast as there is buttermilk, pancakes with butter on the top of the stack. Including a soda can of Fizzy Faz as he can't help, but feel his stomach growl at this.He continue to look as it was simply delicious for him as he wanted to get closer and eat it and that's what he did.It wasn't long before he soon, got close to the food and started eating it as he is eating the delicious food that he had not have ever while.

As he was living, in a cardboard, box, at an alleyway this is quite delectable to say the least.Gregory is simply enjoying eating this delectable food, not knowing that a silhouette was coming up close to him slowly.As then he had a strange feeling that he was being watched then he soon felt a gentle presence on his shoulders as he is not used to nice touches, so he immediately reacted.Gregory then stopped to look at what is currently holding him as he then looked to that the familiar sound of bells as he then looked at the playtime attendant there, holding him close as he can help, but wonder if the nighttime attendant was also feeling this in the way.

But he couldn't let himself get distracted right now, as there were so many things that needed to do. As finding out answers about his past is one of them he knows that the answers are here in the pizzaplex. But where are these answers in this gigantic establishment that's the real issue that he needs to figure out he needs to know about his past. It was desperate for him to figure out what it is or who is missing.

Gregory is still very much determined to figure out anything about his past but he didn't know where to start, but since this establishment is now closed, he can try to search anywhere in this complex to find some answers.He needed to figure out his past.

It was so close, but so far away at the exact same time, and he knows the answers are here and the pizzaplex.So he is still trying to figure it out as he wasn't going to give up with finding answers about his past that easily, even if there's a crazy bloodthirsty rabbit after him.Gregory soon looked to see if there is anyone there when he realized that he was safe he decided that he needed to headed back to Rockstar Row.He needs to get back to Freddy and hopefully find some answers in this gigantic establishment as he then realize that he was still being hugged by the playtime attendant as he can't help, but wonder if the nighttime attendant is also having a tight hold as well.

Gregory had so many questions that he needed answers to as he needed to get some answers as he knows that there somewhere in the pizzaplex.He soon found himself released from the hug as he then found out that the daytime attendant looked at him as the nighttime attendant within their systems also looked as well with curiosity, and a need to cling onto him.

As he looked to see that there is the giant wooden doors.As he also saw that there was some S.T.A.F.F bots patrolling around so he needed to be careful as he knows that the other bandmembers might be out as well as he doesn't know if Monty might still be around.

After while of thinking he soon decided to take a chance and he soon went closer to the giant wooden doors and then open them.After he then went to the other side as the sounds of bells soon came from behind him.As he turned around to see that the playtime attendant is there as well he can't help but wonder if the nighttime attendant is listening in on this as well but he is still determined to find answers about his past.Gregory soon started to move as he needed to get back to Rockstar Row in order to get back with Freddy and then he is going to find some answers as the sounds of jingling bells followed him from behind.