Chapter 8 Demotion 

It felt very strange being in the waiting room as management was talking about what to do it was pretty clear that Vanessa was in hot water given the fact that it was her that let the Glamrocks out to do something that task didn't even need them. The only time the Glamrocks are supposed to be helping the security guard is in extreme emergencies.

Vanessa did told them that Freddy was supposed to stay in his room, but didn't listen, but that still did not excuse her of her actions. Again, the Glamrocks are only supposed to be out to help the security guard in a else has failed so the fact that the band was able to search for a child after hours was not anything that extreme.So it would only stand to reason as to why Vanessa's here to begin with.

Not even Louis could help her at this moment. It makes sense anyways it was her own fault that she was in this to begin with, as it was pretty clear that management was going to decide on a punishment for her.But there was nothing that couldn't be denied. She even forgot to take care of the security footage of her, telling Freddy about telling the others to help with the child.

Not to mention that there was a bunch of other things that could help her without using the band.After a couple of minutes have passed, the door opened, and Vanessa was called out it as after entering, there was a huge table with management. Very are very angry at her. Vanessa didn't know what to say as it was nothing to say, but then one of the members of management spoke up.

" Vanessa do you know why you are here. You are here because you went against the rules and brought out the band to help you with something as simple as catching a child that was here after hours. You are a know by now that you can only bring out the band to help you in extreme needs. As well as you have other things to help you to catch this child. You are in serious trouble for going against this rule. Do you understand Vanessa?"

" I understand."

" Very well. You will still be the nighttime security officer, but until further notice your security clearance has been demoted. You will no longer be able to do the things that you used to do. At least not until we've decided otherwise. We've also decided that you should probably stay away from the pizzaplex tonight. You will return tomorrow night, but your security clearance will be demoted when you return. So gather your things and prepare to leave do not return until tomorrow night. The security system here can handle things without you. when you return again, just to remind you.Your security clearance will be demoted. Now please leave."

" Of course."

With that Vanessa left the meeting room as she turned in her security clearance and security uniform as she change it to her casual look.It is a purple plaid coat with a plain white shirt below it. Including some jeans as Vanessa stepped out of the pizzaplex as it was about time to head home anyways.But it's going to be clear that Mr. Miller wasn't gonna be happy about this. Is not gonna be a good time for her.As it was already clear that things do not go well, but Vanessa needed to head back to the apartment to deal with that.

After driving all the way back, she managed to head to the building that is her apartment and headed into her room in the room of the apartment was simple really. Just some basic things like a living room with a couch and a coffee table. There was also a dining room with the tables and chairs. As there is also some rooms.As there is a bathroom. including there being a bedroom as well as another room where all of the personal things that Vanessa does are there.As the blinds that are closed as it was a good thing. The security officer decided to speak to Mr. Miller.