Chapter 4 Discussion 

It had been months since the accident in the Superstar daycare a very long time ever since that thing happened the Superstar daycare has been closed ever since.As ever since then things had never been the same as there were more children disappearances as well there was nothing that could be done. No one could figure out where this glitch came from, but it was terrible.As that was the moment that things are no longer will be the same.But now things are somewhat different. This child came in here, but why was this child very familiar?

It didn't make any sense. not to mention the talking is happening again. How was it even possible it didn't make any sense ever since the accident has been difficult for internal communications to even happen at all. But it was happening again and all thanks for this child. But how could this child do it?

These questions were very perplexing as there were no answers as more questions continue to pile up it was a lot. There had to be answers, but for some reason communications to the main networks couldn't work for some reason. As it appears to be that whatever head causes that interference with the internal communications must have caused the same interference with the main network.If that is the case then why hasn't maintenance fixed it yet?

Could it be whatever was causing the interference with the main network might be causing this glitch as well. But if he was starting to talk again, then maybe he could get some answers as to what exactly is going on. Including why is this child so familiar? Something about this child's brown hair and the scratches as well as the face it felt so familiar, nostalgic in a way the good kind of nostalgic.

("I know can you hear me Moondrop. It's been a while since we spoke. A long while.I understand you don't want the child to be taken away from the daycare.I won't take him out, but why have you decided to speak again after so long of being mia. I know you can hear me. We are in the same systems after all. Don't pretend to just ignore me. I know you better than that.")

After a couple of minutes of leaving for anything to happen, there was a sudden jolt of electricity flow through the systems. It was quite strange, but familiar, but it never caused this much agony before.As there was a flash of purple, as it was very unexpected to say the least but then, yet again, it has been so long since the accident.As a very familiar, yet, disordered voice spoke through, but it sounded different from before, which was very strange as the voice spoke within the systems.

("I̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶?̶S̶u̶n̶d̶r̶o̶p̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶.̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶e̶c̶i̶a̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶.̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶a̶b̶a̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶e̶d̶.̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶s̶t̶a̶l̶g̶i̶c̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶s̶t̶a̶l̶g̶i̶c̶.̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶E̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶d̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶")

At in strange what he had said within the systems is true about wanting to know why this child felt so familiar, but the voice sounded different from before.It almost sounded like how he was before almost being the keyword there.But he wasn't gonna lie that there's a glitch had an affected him as well like his brother, his other half within the systems that he and him share, as well as the same body.It became clear that the glitch caused him some issues as well, as he nearly injured a child, without even realizing it as he could feel his brother's presence within the body, that he and him share that they shared becoming very pleasant if that was the correct way to put it, as more of these issues kept happening.

As that was another reason why the daycare was closed too but what was it about this child that felt so familiar? What was so special about this child that brought so much nostalgic feelings of familiarity it is puzzling to say the least.Gregory started to move a little bit in his sleep, as he didn't like it, when the lights are shining, that bright that mention the upbeat and bubbly music, didn't seem to help at all.It seemed to had caught the attention of the playtime attendant as Sundrop knew that it wasn't right to keep the lights on like this, but he couldn't risk his brother Moondrop taking control at the moment as even though there wasn't any injuries on this child yet there wasn't going to be any chances.

But getting a closer look, it was pretty clear that it wasn't just the lights or the music that was causing the child to stir from the slumber as taking a scan of him. It was revealed that there were many injuries on this child.As some of these injuries look old while others were freshly made as there were some fresh injuries of claw marks, as well as bruising on the ribs and the stomach as the fresh injuries had the blood still there. The old ones had a much more darker colour. As they never healed, not to mention that the fact that the ribs were being shown, there clearly meant that this child had not been fed properly.

How could've this happened to a child is that why he was so aggressive that could explain it not to mention the fact that he was extremely malnourished wish it was incredible that he had survive that long.As the sounds of jingling bells, came close to adjust the child into a much more comfortable sleeping position.Gregory then started to stick out his tongue as a reaction as he was still somewhat unconscious as he did that as that triggered something in the daycare attendant.

As something within the systems started to activate after being dormant for so long it is a memories log that have been documented for so long has suddenly resurfaced.As the memories turned on. There was a phrase there in the programming of the systems as the child continued to sleep peacefully as the log played out.

[R̵͙̩̞͗͐̕E̵̞͚̭͆P̴̠̏̐L̵̰̫̣͇͐̀Ả̷̬̫͟Y̸̢̝͕̐̎̃̅Ḯ̵̝̯̗̭̰̈́̂̚N̴͇̐̃̍̕G̴͙̦̊ ̴̛̠̰̹̠̌M̵̪̯̙͒Ě̴̖͕̤̓͝M̷̡͚̊̎̆͑͐Ö̶̯́̿̈́̕R̵̜͊̓͝I̶̟̼̜͖͗̓E̶̡̯̼͌̈́͠͝S̷̯̩͔̰̥͆̌̾]

{A/N: The next chapter will be a flashback chapter of the origins of the daycare attendant.In my AU including the past of Gregory as well.A another thing since the DLC came out I'm gonna be adding in the characters I can't do it in the hashtag because it says it's full. That's it.}