Chapter 10 Encounter 

As soon as the robotic, monotone voice finish speaking through the speakers, Freddy decided to take this as his opportunity to find Gregory and figure out what to do to get him out of the pizzaplex.As the door to his room is open, which is a good sign for him including the room to the backstage area all of the rooms of Rockstar Row have this backstage room to get two parts and service. It was another way to get there.

But now is not the time to get distracted. He was still in low power mode given that the battery icon was still there.As whenever something serious happens to the band, the maintenance team will always put any of the Glamrocks on low power mode with the battery icon being that signifying its activated, and how much power is available.

It doesn't take long for Freddy to make his way to the front as he looked around Rockstar Row as it looked the same as there were the display cases for all of the old artefacts that Fazbear entertainment had do used in the past.As there is also some frames of old posters as well for display as there were the artificial plants here, including some cartoon characters in cutouts.Not to mention there was some neon imagery in the form of music, notes, stars, as well as cartoon versions of the bands face with their names above their rooms, just showing who's room it is.

It soon became clear to Freddy that he wasn't in lockdown anymore as he decided to head out and find out where Gregory is at.The lead singer did not notice that the rooms to the other band members are empty as the other band members are on the search to for the child as a silhouette of a rabbit was there following.The animatronic bear decided to go like he did last time when he first met the child below the maintenance hallways this time however, he had enough power to make it all the way.

He soon found a pair of bright red doors as the lead singer knew that it was the way out but he stopped when he listened as there was footsteps.Now Freddy can recognize all of his friends footsteps but this doesn't sound like any of them, so who could it be? He also recognize the office a Vanessa's footsteps, but this that sound like officer Vanessa it was similar, but the reason it felt like those footsteps, and belong to Vanessa.The lead singer decided to turn around, but when he did it, for some reason, his vision glitched out it was red and static as he couldn't make out the figure there.

It was very hard to tell as it was like some sort of cryptic stranger, as there was a bunch of glitches covering this figure as the figure has a resemblance of that of a rabbit then the figure pulled out something as it looked a knife, but something is different about it. Instead of the normal silver metal you would see there is a purple metal out of it, but it wasn't metal at all. It was all completely digital.As the unknown figure started to attack the animatronic bear as he avoided the attacks as he doesn't know who this stranger is but he does know it poses a threat as the stranger, still trying to attack him.

As the slashes continue to come at him, but Freddy was good and avoiding even though it's for some reason he cannot connect to the network he still knows how to avoid and restrain dangerous situation such as this.But where is Vanessa as the security officer for after hours she should be here, but she isn't leaving Freddy to deal with this himself.Then the stranger started to speak to Freddy. The voice is feminine, but it was hard to listen clearly, as the voice also sounded distorted and glitchy.

"A̶͙̩̋r̸̙͊ē̵̫̇ ̴̢̜̋̔y̴̜͇̓̿ỏ̵̖u̶̩̔̂ ̸͉̯̋͋h̷͔̖̑a̸͕̔v̴̥̓̋ì̸̻̽n̴̫̰̋g̵̳̓̂ ̷̳̀͡f̵̟̆̋ú̶̲͐n̶͔̖̄ ̸̠̱̏̈́y̷̙̆ë̵̛͟t̸̬̫͡?̵̯̏͟M̵͕̩͠r̴̼͂.̷͔̃F̴͚͒a̸̲̟̅́z̵̠̫̓ḅ̶͖͐͡e̶̲̎͑a̶̡̛̗r̷̤̎.̴̹͝"

("This is strange why wasn't there any sound of alarm when the stranger came into the pizzaplex. In fact, shouldn't the security protocols activated when the stranger came into the establishment.Where is security. Anyways, this is quite strange. Why can't I figure out who this intruder is it's all covered in glitches. What is going on with my vision?")

As it became clear that something was wrong with the security protocols as normally when a threat, this bad would happen security will be here almost instantly.So where is security? It wasn't normal at all.Then the animatronic bear soon found himself on the floor as the figure that cannot be identified at all, for some strange reason was on top of him still unable to identify this stranger, as it was still covered by glitches.Then the stranger, started to speak again as then the stranger still has that feminine voice but it also still sounded glitched and distorted as the strangers spoke.

"F̴̨̺͊i̸̧̛̟̿n̸̤͓̂a̵̖̻͛l̴͚̈́̓ͅl̸̯̻͊͗ẙ̶̟̺̓!̸̛̥̃N̶̬̖͝͝ȏ̶̪w̷̞̋ ̵̭̱̿t̷̝̒̚o̷͇̗̕ ̸̫͘g̷̜̹̏̉e̵͉̽̆t̶͙̠̓̎ ̶̙͎̋͝t̵̲̿̊h̴͉̘̊è̴͈̈ ̵͔͌ẗ̴̬̫́a̶̹̅̕͟r̷̳̾̍g̷̯̪̒ė̷͈̲t̸̞̕͘!̵͈̯̈̔ ̷̣͋I̷̡͛̀͟ţ̵̀'̷̤̠͆s̴͖̆ͅ ̵͇͗͝b̴̹̱̃e̸̹̔́e̷̳͗n̸̞̏ ̵̯͕̕f̷̢̙̓ö̸̮r̸̺̆̂e̷̠̓v̴͋͗͜e̶͕̫͗̈́ṙ̷͔̹,̵̱̆͐ ̵̱̜̊b̵͖̉ṵ̴̑t̸̖̅̀ ̴̖͖͗͊f̵̝̑i̴̻̦̍͐ñ̶̪̣a̸̯̒̍l̸̠͈̋͑l̶͚̜͌y̴̯̱̅ ̶̭͡t̷̠́h̵̥̺͋͋i̵̦͋̎s̵̢͑́ ̸̩͕͡ȉ̸̡̻s̵̼̀͠ͅŝ̵̥ṳ̴̒̄e̸͖͑ ̴̹́w̴̠̒ì̶͓l̴͖̽̕l̶̗͖͋ ̶̝̰͑̓b̸̙͙͘e̵̳̋ ̷̤͌d̴̪͉͋ȅ̸̯̬a̶͓͌l̵̢̪͆̈́t̵͍͘ ̷̡̖̒͗w̸̟̌͗ï̴̯͝t̵̖̱̽h̴̨̿.̴̢̈́̕A̵̲͓͆s̶̘̞͋̕ ̶̢̳̂͆a̸͆͐͟l̶͍̻͗l̷͙̪͒͒ ̶̙͈̓̓ǒ̵̡̬̽f̶̭͊̉ ̸̳̏t̸̩̼̿͒h̸̠̘͝i̶̛̙s̴̳̺͐̕ ̸͖̘͌̇ẅ̴͍́͝i̶͚̻̎l̸͖̏l̶͚͒ ̶̟̋b̶̗́͗e̵̺̭̔̈ ̴̟̕o̶̳̔̾v̷͎̇͂e̸͋̃ͅr̶͍̲̀ ̶̙̂͜ǡ̸̭͍n̵̖̭̆͘d̶̬͖̓̅ ̵̑̀͜͜e̴͕̐ṿ̸̳́ê̵̠r̴͉̀y̷͔̎ṭ̴̉̌ḧ̴͇̠́ī̵̲̣̋ņ̵̥̊g̴̢̀̀ ̷͚̤̀w̶̧̫̔i̵̠͑l̴̮̎͝l̴̤͆ ̴̣̅g̴̫̘͆͐õ̴̢͔͝ ̴̧̊̚ͅb̶̳́a̸̻̝̕ĉ̷͇͓ḳ̴̑ ̶̦̔ẗ̵̩̖́o̷̥̐ ̵̦̭͋́ń̵̪͜ȏ̷̡̫̋r̸̥̀m̴͇̊ǎ̶̟̮l̸̩̼͂̃.̶̪̤̽̈́ ̷̙͊͋N̴̡̎o̸̞͛ẁ̷͓̰͗ ̵̤͝l̶͟͡͝e̷͚̍̍t̶̝̓̉'̶͈͂̈́ş̷̜̆̌ ̵͎̼͂͐g̵̳͛́ẻ̷̗̲͆t̴̖̠̓͘ ̷͔̳͛t̷̺̫͘h̵̩͒a̷̖̳͆ț̶͚̔̚ ̷̲̽ͅc̸͙̘̃͝h̴̛̠̾e̸̱̭̅͡s̸̢͕̍̊t̴̗̰̒ ̷̮̰̚c̵͖̈ȧ̵ͅv̸̨̟͒͝ị̵̻͒̔t̸̤̫̊̋y̸̛̦͙̌ ̸̹̕ȯ̶̟̤p̸̪̯̓̆ẽ̵̠̀n̵͕̼̿͘.̴̹̌"

Then Freddy could feel his chest cavity opening as the stranger somehow did that automatically which he did not understand how was that possible?As how did the stranger have access to open his chest cavity without him preventing it?As the stranger soon managed to open the chest cavity, it was surprising to say the least, as there was no child in there.

"H̶̨͆ȇ̶̦̺̦́̐'̵͕͋͋s̶̳̪̈́̇ ̵̆̎͟n̸͍̈́o̸̳̭̊̇ṫ̷̟̌̐͜ ̸̗̕i̵̝̇͠n̵̛͈̤͇͗̃ ̵͈͈͑͑ẗ̸͎́h̶̲͆̈̚e̸͔̳̔r̷͈͉̟̈͐̕ë̸̱̏!̸̥̣͓͂̌͡ ̵̞͋̄Ȉ̵͔ ̴͕̲̜̇t̵͓̏̕͜h̸̛͖͕ȏ̷̳̘͌͋ủ̴̥̈́̕ͅĝ̷̥̰͈̏h̸̞̥͒ţ̶͇͙͗̔ ̶̢̫̑̔̎ḣ̶͈͑̆ͅe̷̬̐ ̶̲̠̒̊w̴̳͐̅͟o̸̱̔ṳ̵̌̓l̶͖̇d̶̫͐̇̒ ̶̭̎b̶̖̤̓e̵̢͠ ̸̥̗̾į̴͔̳̒̂n̷̢̡̝̔͌ ̴̫̗͚̈̇t̶̢̃h̸́͗͟͝ͅẻ̶͙̠͝ř̴̟̒é̶̢̨ͅ!̶̧̛̖̭͗ ̶͚̉̊̕B̵̦̥̀ṵ̴̡͒t̷͇̠̆͝ ̷͎́ḭ̶̛̀̉f̵̖̺͛̀͜ ̴̰̘͎̐͑̓h̸͓͋́̀e̶͎͇̬͒'̵̰̎̒̄s̶̩̻̮̈̈ ̸͇̣̏̒̂n̵̛̞̱͟o̴͓̦͒̆̂t̵̳͐̀̀,̵̺̰͎̓ ̷̩̈͌t̶͉̰͒͝h̶͚̻̽ë̸͍̼́̈́͜n̸̺̦̚ ̴̗͎͚̒̅h̶̬̯̹̽ẹ̶̊̒̃ ̵̪̘̑̋͝h̴̡̞̓ạ̵̭̺̽š̵̼͔̿͝ ̴̮̹͇̈́̒̂t̵͔̗̋͂̕o̶̝̊̑͝ ̸̛͎b̸̜̌e̴̘͚̲̿͌̏ ̷̣̊͜ṡ̴̻o̷͉̎̈́m̵̱̫͓̃͌̊e̴̮̲̞̕ŵ̴̰̼h̴̥̟͌̅͛e̴̞̿r̶̳̠̱̔͆ë̴̤̙́͟ ̷̮̖̕ě̴̜̙̯l̶̯̮̔́s̷͓̹̼͝ȩ̷̏ ̵͉̬͒̅͌i̴̫͂ñ̸̥̹̰ ̷̲͔͛͑͠t̵̯̯̔ḩ̴̱̅̌͜e̴͖͂͐̂ͅ ̶͉́̅̓p̵̘̓́ͅī̸̞̤͟z̷͈̫̽̃͜z̷̦̆̃͠à̵̋̂ͅp̸̙̎͠l̷̢͍̒͊e̸͙̘͛ẋ̴̡.̵̞͔́̇"

Freddy felt his chest cavity automatically closing again as the stranger couldn't help, but be disappointed because this stranger could be after Gregory.If so then he needs to find him as soon as possible before this stranger does as then Freddy soon got up as he soon stepped through the pair of bright red doors.As it became clear to the lead singer that whoever the stranger was, it was able to get into the pizzaplex without security, detecting the stranger. As well as the stranger must be using some kind of cloaking device to prevent them from being seen.As it does not explain where office a Vanessa is but that is not the issue right now as the animatronic bear needed to find out where Gregory is before that stranger comes and gets him, because whatever the stranger has, it was pretty clear that it was a threat.