Chapter 11 Chaperoned 

Gregory is still so confused as his memories of his are returning it was a lot for him to process to say the least, as he was in a state of shock.He had no idea that his past is connected to the pizzaplex as he is still completely in shock of all of this his memories are in bits and pieces as he was just a baby at the time, so it would make sense why his memories are all fuzzy.

Gregory is still trying to process all of this but one thing is clear, he needs to find Freddy as he can figure this all out later as he then decided to calm himself down, so that he wouldn't be overwhelmed considering how his heart is going crazy right now he needed to relax.So he decided to count backwards in his head to calm himself down as his heartbeat soon started to go down, as well as his adrenaline.

Then after a while, he finally managed to relax himself so his heartbeat wouldn't go crazy as well as his adrenaline.Gregory now felt better, so he can head to Rockstar Row and get back to Freddy and figure out what exactly is going on with his past and perhaps find some answers he can think of an escape plan later he really wants to know more about his past.But when he comes to the giant wooden doors of the Superstar daycare he is immediately stopped as he feels his arms and hands being grip tightly as he looks to see familiar bells, and ribbons.

The solar attendant looked at him. He knew that since the lights were on, that means Sundrop is in charge as he knows what happens when the lights are off that means Moondrop takes over as he did not know what to do in the situation.Gregory could tell that he wasn't going to get out unless he was going to convince so it will take a while.But he need to find Freddy.

"Can I please go I need to find Freddy. I can't stay here the rabbit might get me, including the security officer.Not to mention the rest of the band in the pizzaplex."

"Nope!It's not safe for you to be out here. Besides, you came back after being gone for so long.I don't want to lose you again neither does my brother. Also, you can't go out there by yourself."

("Ĩ̷̹n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ë̶̠ë̶̠d̵̰͋.̷̖̉Ĩ̷̹t̴͕͠'s̷̯̕ d̵̰͋å̴̤n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ë̶̠r̶̻͌ô̶̘u̷͉̽s̷̯̕ f̷̙̀ô̶̘r̶̻͌ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ g̶̙͌ô̶̘ w̴̰̏å̴̤l̶̟̐k̸͙̋i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ å̴̤r̶̻͌ô̶̘u̷͉̽n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤b̴̯̑l̶̟̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑y̷̘̌ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋s̷̯̕ë̶̠l̶̟̐f̷̙̀.̷̖̉A̵̱͠s̷̯̕ h̴̠̀ë̶̠ h̴̠̀å̴̤s̷̯̕ d̵̰͋ô̶̘n̴̬̐ë̶̠ g̶̙͌ô̶̘n̴̬̐ë̶̠ f̷̙̀ô̶̘r̶̻͌ s̷̯̕ô̶̘ l̶̟̐ô̶̘n̴̬̐g̶̙͌.̷̖̉ H̶̩͂ë̶̠'s̷̯̕ ô̶̘n̴̬̐l̶̟̐y̷̘̌ j̵͇̓u̷͉̽s̷̯̕t̴͕͠ c̶̼̈́ô̶̘m̷̖̋ë̶̠ b̴̯̑å̴̤c̶̼̈́k̸͙̋.̷̖̉ Ĩ̷̹ d̵̰͋ô̶̘n̴̬̐'t̴͕͠ w̴̰̏å̴̤n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ t̴͕͠å̴̤k̸͙̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐ å̴̤w̴̰̏å̴̤y̷̘̌ å̴̤g̶̙͌å̴̤i̸̙̍n̴̬̐ å̴̤n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ n̴̬̐ë̶̠i̸̙̍t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠r̶̻͌ d̵̰͋ô̶̘ y̷̘̌ô̶̘u̷͉̽.̷̖̉ A̵̱͠s̷̯̕ h̴̠̀ë̶̠ c̶̼̈́å̴̤n̴̬̐'t̴͕͠ g̶̙͌ô̶̘ ô̶̘u̷͉̽t̴͕͠ å̴̤n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ å̴̤b̴̯̑ô̶̘u̷͉̽t̴͕͠ i̸̙̍n̴̬̐ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤b̴̯̑l̶̟̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑y̷̘̌ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋s̷̯̕ë̶̠l̶̟̐f̷̙̀.̷̶̖͚̉̿")