Chapter 12 New clothes 

It's not a easy task to find new clothing for a child, but it was not that difficult, either as there was no way that Starshine is wearing that same clothing that he has been wearing for who knows how long.It was not hygienic for a child his age nothing mention those injuries he might have, he will require some medical attention.

As there's no way of knowing how much injuries he has sustained it's not a great situation but now is not the time to get distracted.Now is the time to find some new clothing and if there's any time head to the restaurant to get him a proper meal for him to eat as if anyone would try to hurt him, they will be punished for that severely.

As it became clear that there wasn't that much clothing as it was taking a while for the souvenirs to be restocked as it was unbelievable that it was taking this slow.As there were so many things to catch up on once getting the new clothes and feeding him. There were so many things to catch up on. Such as why was he living in a cardboard box in an alleyway using a newspaper as a blanket as well as how did you get all of those injuries?Some of them are from the Glamrocks as it was easy to recognize the claw marks of Monty and Roxy, the gator was always a brute but never that much of predator.

As now is not the time for punishing Montgomery that will be for later as well as punishing Roxanne. Going through the shelves, there seem to be no clothing, until there was a group of S.T.A.F.F bots finishing restocking some clothing as the group was heading off to restock some empty shelves. Taking this, as an opportunity sounds of bells quickly went forward to the shelf that got restocked with some clothing.Looking around the shelves, trying to find anything that can be different from what he is wearing now then there it was.

A dark blue shirt with some orange colours from the bottom of the shirt to the top of it as there was also light blue on the ends of the sleeves of the shirt with orange lightning bolts.There is also a name there as well that was in the color, orange with light blue lightning bolts as it had the name of the lead singer of the band there. Since Freddy didn't try to hurt him, it was only fair to give him a shower that he was comfortable with even though the thought of the animatronic bear made it so much infuriation.

 Since Freddy didn't try to hurt him, it was only fair to give him a shower that he was comfortable with even though the thought of the animatronic bear made it so much infuriation

As the playtime attendant couldn't get distracted as he felt the nighttime attendance within the systems, becoming angry at that thought as well, but he managed to relax.Then there was some new pants that were similar to Starshine's pants. As that was good to say the least, including grabbing a pair of blank white socks, there was no need to get new shoes since he was already wearing some.Gregory waited for a while as he got pretty tired of looking all of the amazing stuff that this place had he didn't mind looking at it he just got tired of it.

He had no idea what is going on, especially since it wasn't any signs of Vanessa, but he does know that the rest of the band are still out there, but he couldn't find Freddy for some reason.But then his thoughts were interrupted when he felt a presence touching his shoulders. He was still not used to nice touches for very obvious and understanding reasons, but he managed to calm himself down afterwards.