Chapter 1- alone

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣...

"EDDIE?!" She cried again, hoping for an answer, sure she wasn't gonna get one. She buried her head in her knees, smearing a bit of blood on her face from a fresh scrape, wincing in pain. She pulled her head up, and sighed. She was gonna die here, wasn't she? She kept replaying the memory in her head. "CHRISSY, WAKE UP!" Was the last thing she heard, before getting sucked into here. She didn't know where Eddie went. She just wanted him here, with her. Or to just not be alone. She wanted her friends. She wanted her dad. She wanted to leave. She sniffed and got up. She was in Eddie's trailer... kind of. She coughed, inhaling a particle from the air. She looked around. It looked messy, but not the usual Eddie messy. It was strange. It had no smell. Nothing had a smell except for her. She hadn't eaten in days. But...that was probably the only thing normal. She felt horrible. Sick, tired, and sad. She wiped a tear from her face and decided to pick up. She had taken an axe she had found in the back, and chopped a bunch of the vine-like things on the ground, which hissed and slithered away. She began to kick up and organize the trailer, and hours passed. She went to the back and laid down, 'turning on' a lamp, and a weak, small smile crossed her face. The shimmering red glow was comforting to her as she ran her hand through it. It felt warm and thick, like water. She laid on her side and continued to mess with it, slowly drifting to sleep...

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮...

They all sat in the small house, on the sofa. Max and El were in her room, eleven doing Max's hair and the girls doing each other's makeup, which Max had took from her mother.
Dustin, Lucas, Eddie, will, and mike, were playing DnD, while Nancy, And Steve were on the couch. Jonathan was at 'work'. Nancy just let him be, and pretended she didn't know he was doing drugs with Argyle. Dustin and Eddie were snickering, making jokes about how Steve and Nancy still liked each other, and will would roll his eyes.

"Max?" Eleven said, as she braided Max's hair. "Yea? Max said, painting her toenails. "Do you want to- Uh... do the thing? Where you joke but... uh.."

"A prank?" Max asked, smiling.

"Yes!" Jane said, tying her hair and finishing. "Of course! Lemme finish this. What'd you wanna do to em'?" Max asked, looking up for a second before looking back at her feet. "Scare. I want to scare them." Eleven replied, standing up. Max finished and screwed the lid back onto the nail polish. "When do you not have good ideas?" Max said as el helped her up, causing her a goofy grin. "Y'know that Michael Myers mask I gave you? Let's use that! But.." Max said, walking to the closet, careful not to mess up her nails. She got it out, and ran to els box of markers and grabbed out a red one. She scribbled on the mask, smearing it before handing it to el. " voilà!" Max said. "You should float it to them, but from in here. So they don't know it's you." El grabbed her blindfold and sat against the door, with Max beside her giggling. She put it on and entered her mind, seeing the living room. She guided the mask from inside the room, to the living room, past Nancy, who smiled and showed Steve. He snickered and watched. It floated behind mike, and tapped him on the head. Eddie saw it first, and yelled, falling out of his chair. Mike turned around and cursed loudly, and Dustin squealed. Will had saw it in the living room, and was unfazed. "God dammit el!" Dustin cursed as Lucas laughed hysterically. Eddie got up and rolled his eyes, smirking like it hadn't scared him. But in his mind, it had reminded him of something.

"Chrissy wa- what the hell?!" He shouted, as she began to float into the air. He back towards the door. She aggressively hit the ceiling, cracking it. Blood started to drip in streaks from her eyes. He screamed, running to the door. He ran to his van, turning it on, and music began to blast.

Last night....
       I took a walk along the river...
Saw him with a young girl...
          The look he gave her made me
                                 Shiver...

"I can't just... leave her there.." he thought, looking down. "Shit!" He cursed loudly, running back inside. She was... gone. A pool of blood was on the floor. "She's- shes-" he started to choke up. "Dead." He covered his mouth. He could feel himself get dizzy. "Holy..." Tears started to pool in his eyes. He grabbed a rag, and wiped it up. It was sickening. "This is her blood." He thought. "Chrissys blood." And she was gone. He hadn't even took time to notice the glowing red hole in the ceiling, that was slowly closing...