Chapter 4- Home...

She was slimy, wet, cold... and she felt amazing. She walked down the hill, to the other woods on the other side of the valley. She decided not to talk to anyone yet, unsure what position she was in. But she wasn't planning on staying in her slimy and wet cheerleading uniform. She walked through the woods to her street, sprinting down it, and to her house. She hopped the fence and went to the backyard, and climbed a tree next to her window. She carefully climbed inside, and went to her closet. She grabbed a cropped white tank top, and some black biker shorts. She changed quickly, and went to her bathroom. She was surprised as she looked in the mirror. Her hair was messy, she had blood on her, dirt, and scratches. She wiped herself off, and brushed her hair, redoing her hair in her usual ponytail. Then she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She got out the window just as they walked in. "Hello?" They called out. It was her mother. And she could've sworn as she walked back to the door, she smiled at her.

At the church...

Jason stood at the altar, with tears in his eyes. The casket lay open, and A body lay there. The whole town was there, including most of the party. Eddie wasn't there. The party knew it wasn't the real body, and Eddie wasn't gonna put his grief into some rubber shaped like her. Jason finished his speech about how Amazing Chrissy had been, and stepped down, sitting with the basketball team. Then Chrissys mom stepped up.

She started, and was immediately cut off. "We loved Chrissy unconditionally and-"

"bullshit!" someone in the crowd yelled out, and mutters sounded around the room. "unconditionally? You mean as long as she's skinny?" Another called. A few more stood up. It was the cheerleading squad. "Stop acting like you cared, you abusive biotch." Another said, hands on her hips. And another spoke up. "You didn't deserve Chrissy. This town didn't deserve Chrissy. Especially not you." She said, whipping around to Jason, who stood up, but didn't do anything. The woman walked off stage, and started to cry, and the girls walked out. The party looked around, and the room got loud. Yelling at Chrissys mother, Jason, and each other. The party got up and walked out.

With Eddie...

He sat in his room, high, and sipping a beer. A drunken smile was spread across his face. Rock music was playing. He let out a chuckle, before he started to tear up. Then he started to cry. He ran his fingers through his dark, curly hair. He got up, and walked to his kitchen, and grabbed another beer. He looked out his window. It was dark. "Hm." He hummed, knowing it was light when he had started. And as he looked, a feminine looking pair of eyes with strawberry blond bangs over head and a ponytail were poking up, but quickly disappeared. He rolled his eyes, and wiped his tears. He walked to the couch and sat down, as did started watching tv. A few episodes and throughout could see the pair of eyes continue to pop up. It was getting annoying, and he was NOT in the mood. He got up, and walked outside and to the window. No one was there. But, he heard a small cry from beside the house. "Hello?" He said, crossing his arms. "I know someone's there." He heard them stand up. "Just come out. Why're you looking through my window?" Then he heard a small cry slip from their lips. "Err... you okay?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. And the shorter, strawberry blonde, cheerleader stepped out. "Hi." She said, and slowly started to walk to him. "God I am so high right now. Am I dreaming? Shit." He said, rubbing his eyes. "You're not. I'm real. I'm here." She said, a sad smile on her face. "Stop, stop, stop..." he said, turning around so he didn't have to look. She couldn't be real. She was dead. "Eddie..." she said, grabbing his shoulder. "God damn it-"
"I am real." She said firmly, and he turned around. He stood there, frozen. He could feel her hand on him. "I promise." She whispered. She put her arms around her neck, and hugged him. "I'm sorry." Was all he said, choking up. "It's okay." She smiled at him as she let go. "B-but how? I-you died! I wiped away your blood- I-I mourned- I-"

"It's ok. I'm here."

Lil doodle of this scene: