Chapter 2- it reminds me...

"I gotta go guys." He said, looking away. He stood up and grabbed his small bag. It contained: A CD, some headphones, some gum, and a small locket, with the initials 'CEC' carved into the front, and a picture of Chrissy inside. He had found it on the floor the night Chrissy had... 'disappeared.' "Oh come on, man! We just started the campaign!" Dustin said. "Sorry. Gotta go. Bye guys." He said, hurrying out the door. He walked to his car, and quickly drove away. Tears ran down his face, and were quickly wiped away. "For gods sake eddie. You barely knew her. She came to one performance. And was sweet. And beautiful. And had the best laugh. And made you feel like less of a freak." He thought. "GOD DAMN IT!" He screamed, speeding up. He punched the dash board in both anger and pain, and screeched to a stop beside a small entrance to the woods. He got out, grabbed a bag of weed, and started to walk. He walked until he found a small table, and sat down. He rested his head in his hands. "God damn... Chrissy.." he said weakly. He knew he would've never had a shot with her. But it hurts he never got to tell her how he felt none the less. He threw down the bag, and crossed his elbows on the table, making a space for his head to lay.  He sighed, and stood up. He decided to walk. He slowly got up, and started to walk down a small path. He looked around, and there was his trailer. His trailer did not belong in the middle of the woods. "What the hell?..." he muttered, as he made his way to it. Just before her got to it, her heard a sound.

Tic...

Tok...

Tic...

Tok...

He spun on his heels, and a grand father clock was attached to a tree. "What the actual-" he started to say, but was cut off by some one calling his name. The voice was soft. Sweet. And he knew it all too well. "Eddie... Eddie?.." it called. He froze. He didn't want to turn around. But he did. And there stood Chrissy. But she was different. She was normal, except for the fact that her eyes were pure white, and streaks of blood ran down her cheeks. "Eddie..." she walked closer. He backed away. "Why did you leave me, Eddie? Don't you... care for me?" Her voice slowly got deeper as she walked closer. He backed away, and into a tree. "Did you want me to die? Is that why you left me there?" She said, now right in front of him. She scene changed. A red fog was all around. The ground was wet, and splashed and he fell into it, as the tree disappeared. "C-Chrissy I-" he stuttered. His eyes were wide, and his skin pale. "Don't you love me?" Her voice said, changing back to almost Chrissys usual voice. It sounded as if she were pouting, and her face matched. Eddie's voice hitched. His chest felt heavy. His eyes streamed with tears. Nothing was around except for the fog, and what seemed like endless land. "No... no... nononono... C-Chrissy.." he stuttered as he cried. "Join me, Eddie. Don't you want to tell me how you feel? Don't you want to end this pain?" She said, kneeling down, and putting one finger on the bottom of his chin, and pulling it up. "Don't worry, my sweet. You will soon."

                             "EDDIE?!"

         He heard the real Chrissy voice.

Then, another. "EDDIE?! CAN YOU HEAR ME MAN? COME ON!! EDDIE- DUSTIN PLAY THE GOD DAMN SONG!"

    Your mind is filled with fear...

     The answers seem so clear...

But you won't question the teachings...

   Of all this outdated preaching...

He heard his favorite song. Chrissy backed up, and tilted her head to the side. Her eyes gave an innocent impression, other than the absence of pupil or iris. She gave a creepy grin, and waved. "Bye-bye..."

                        Then he fell.

He was on the forest floor, and frantically looked around. "What.... just happened?..." he asked, looking around. Dustin, Steve, Max, and Nancy were standing in front of him.

                 "We haven't won yet."