Chapter 8- Chrissy?!

"Dustinnnn- hellloooo? Son of a-" Eddie almost cursed, and looked back at Chrissy, who was fumbling with her hands on the couch. "Ok then. Chrissy." He said, getting louder. "Yes?" She looked at him as she got up and walked over. "Ok so... kids not answering. We're gonna have to go to his house." He started to grab some stuff to take, but stopped at her worried expression. "What?" She looked down, sighing. "I haven't talked to anyone else but you since I came back... I don't really want anyone to see me." He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking. "Oh." Was all he said as he ran to his room. "Eddie?" She called back. She got a sudden wave of nostalgia, causing a sinking feeling in her stomach. She started to walk back, and Eddie was holding a plain black hoodie, that was obviously too small for him, some dark makeup, and a black scrunchie. "Uh- Eddie what're you?-" she started to ask, but was cut off by him dragging her to the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet, and grabbed a makeup brush. "Eddie um... what are you doing?..." she said, looking up at him. "Put this on." Was all he said, throwing the hoodie at her as he ran out. She did as told, and pulled it over his head. Then she felt something crawl on her. She pulled the oversized hoodie out to look, and a spider was on her stomach. She screamed loudly, throwing the hoodie off and brushing off the spider, who crawled away. Eddie ran in, with a confused, but concerned look on his face. "What?" He asked seeing nothing wrong. "There...was...a spider...in your hoodie." She said, sounding winded. "Oh well- it's gone so you can-" she glared at him. "I am NOT putting that hoodie back on." He thought for another moment and walked out again. He brought back a hellfire shirt, that surprisingly looked her size. "I'll be back, change and wait here." He said, disappearing once again. She sighed and took off her white tank top, replacing it with the hellfire shirt. She looked in the mirror... and it looked good on her. She smiled and did a twirl or two, checking herself out in the new style. "Ok, yea you look good, but we gotta go princess." Eddie said from the doorway. "I was- wait. I look good?" She said, a sudden smirk on her face." She giggled as his face flushed. "I- never mind!" He said, walking in and grabbing the scrunchie. He put her hair up in a bun, making it look as short as possible. He then grabbed the make up and gave her thick eye liner, dark eyeshadow, and some black lipstick. She looked in the mirror and was stunned. She didn't even look like herself anymore! He grabbed some makeup wipes and threw them in a book bag. "You can take it off when we get there... OH. God, I'm stupid. Ok, so there's this girl- we gotta go there. The party is staying the night there." He suddenly said, stopping. "Oh- the party?" She asked, confused. "You'll see- c'mon." They walked out to his van, and hopped in. She sat in the passenger next to him, and they sped down the road. They arrived shortly, quicker then she expected. They were in the woods, at a cabin. She hopped out and they walked inside together. She didn't quite know why, but an anxiety was spreading through her body. Eddie was the only person she could will herself to talk to, and she didn't even know these people. "Henderson!" Eddie called out, and a shorter, younger, curly haired boy stepped out. "Eddie! Your back you've gotta see this- who's that?" He cut himself off, seeing Chrissy poke her head out from behind Eddie. "Here, Chriss. Bathrooms that way." He said, handing her some wipes and pointing to a room in the back. "Wha-" Dustin started to ask, dumb founded. "You'll see. Now, what did you wanna show me?.." Eddie asked, growing curious. "It's... Vecna. Just- come here. Well... what about your friend? I mean... she can't know.." Dustin stated, a bit irritated. "Oh, she knows." Eddie said, blowing air out of his lips. "What?! You told her?!" Dustin yelled. Chrissy walked out from behind him, now without the dark makeup, and her hair was in her normal ponytail. "Uh..." she made a small sound, feeling awkward. Dustin turned around, and squinted. "Wait... CHRISSY?!"