Chapter 6- Hey sleepyhead!

She was sitting in the bathroom, beside the toilet. She put her head over the toilet again, holding back her hair with one hand, and propping herself up with the other. It was the middle of the night, and she was struggling to keep the dinner Eddie had made down. She couldn't refuse it though. He was being so sweet, and it smelled so good... she didn't think she would ever miss smell, but she did. She wiped her mouth again and flushed, feeling the heaviness of her stomach drift away. She walked back out, and looked to the couch. Eddie was peacefully sleeping, and had insisted he take the couch, and she had his bed. She walked back to the room, which she had somewhat grown familiar of. Except for the fact that this one was in the real world. She sat cross cross on the bed with the covers over her legs, and turned the TV on. The bed was basically just some white sheets and a black blanket, with one or two dirty looking pillows. It was surprisingly comfortable. The walls were filled of countless band posters, and a guitar holder complete with a metal looking guitar in it. The TV was small and square. Smaller than the one at her house, but she didn't mind. There was a shelf next to the bed, littered with cups and nick naks. She sighed and laid down, trying to get some rest. She breathed in the smell of the bed. It smelled like cologne and shampoo. Shortly after she fell asleep, dreaming...

"Eddie?" She woke up, and walked out of the bedroom. "Eddie?..." she called again, not hearing an answer. She walked into the living room. He was standing oddly still, with his back turned to her. "Ed-eek!" She squealed in surprise, as he jerked around. His face was grim, angry. He gave her a toothy smile, and started to walk towards her. She started to back away, and hit the wall. "W-what?" She stammered, realizing the the hallway to the bedroom was gone. He walked towards her, and grabbed her. "Chrissy..." he was, in a voice unlike his. But... she recognized it. "Chrissy..." his face started to melt away, and his hair shriveled. Suddenly, it was Jason. "No... no.. Jason get away from me!" She cried, trying to push him off, but it felt like metal. His grip on her tightened, pushing into the skin of her arms. She cried out in pain, but he didn't stop. "Jason! Stop! Stop please! Please!" She cried. And he stopped. "The freak. Why were you with the FREAK?!" He screamed, inches away from her. "I-I- I don't know!" She felt as if she were shrinking. She put her hands in front of her face, knowing what happened next. And it did. This had happened before. Her and Eddie had been talking on a bench at school, and Jason saw. She looked up, and screamed as his fist came down on her, and she blacked out.

She woke up, still in Eddie's bed, and covered her mouth quickly, to prevent herself screaming and waking Eddie up. She got up, Eddie's oversized shirt blowing around her thighs as she walked past the AC. She walked to the living room, and there Eddie was, sound asleep on the couch. A small grey pillow was under his head, and his arm dangled on the floor. She sighed and walked over, crawling onto the floor next to the couch, and laying down. She laid one elbow under her head in support, and her other hand under his on the ground. She looked up at him, and closed her eyes. She felt safe with him, a safe feeling she didn't feel with anyone else. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep again... but this time, her dreams were filled with smiles and laughter.

She opened her eyes, still on the floor. She could feel a bigger hand intertwined with hers, and looked up to see Eddie's eyes still closed. She pulled hers out, and sat up, turning away. "Rude." She heard Eddie's voice and looked back, his eyes were still closed, but he was smiling. He sighed and sat up too, rubbing his eyes. He chuckled a bit seeing her confused expression. "Just kidding. You did that while you were asleep." She gave a little nod in acknowledgement, and looked down, a bit embarrassed. "So, what made you come out here? Or did you just wanna see me?.." he said in a flirtatious voice, causing her cheeks to flush pink. "No!" She replied quickly, smacking his hand lightly. He pulled it away, still giving the smirk. "Ouch."