01. Lost and Found

Sam entered the bedroom to find Jack and Jayci, fully grown, eyes glowing gold.

"Father?" Jack and Jayci asked.

They stared at one another. Jack and Jayci stood and Sam took a step back.

OUTSIDE

Dean knelt beside Castiel. He stood and ran toward the house.

INSIDE

"No, no no. No. I'm not your father, Jack and Jayci. It is Jack and Jayci, right?" Sam told him.

Jack and Jayci's eyes were still glowing. "Father."

A door opened and there were footsteps.

"Sam? Sammy?" Dean called.

"I'm in here," Sam answered.

Dean came in, gun drawn, behind Sam. He saw Jack and Jayci, and immediately fired at them.

"No!" Sam cried.

Jack and Jayci began screaming, and waves of light came off of them. It blasted the windows out of the upper floor of the cabin. Dean and Sam moved in slow motion throughout; and once Jack and Jayci stopped screaming, they were thrown against the wall. Both were knocked out.

Dean and Sam were standing outside the cabin. Mary entered from behind.

"Get away from them," Mary ordered.

"Mary, right?" Lucifer asked. "Look, seriously, I just wanted to say thank for everything. I owe you, kid."

Mary had the Enochian-warded brass knuckles behind her back.

"Mom, mom, mom," Sam repeated.

Mary looked at Sam and Dean. "I love you."

She walked toward Lucifer. Flames crackled and she stopped and looked down. She was engulfed in flames. She screamed.

"Mom!" Dean cried.

Mary rose into the air and was burning on the bedroom ceiling. Flames erupted.

Dean's eyes shot open. He and Sam woke.

"Wait, was that-" Dean began.

"Lucifer's son and daughter," Sam informed.

Dean grabbed his gun and they exited the cabin.

"Can they teleport?" Dean wondered.

Sam looked at him, confused. "Huh?"

"The kids. Do they have wings?"

"I don't know."

They looked around the empty cabin yard.

---

Jack and Jayci were walking barefoot down a path through the woods. Bare everything. They saw Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats in the distance through the trees, and stared.

The Pirate Pete jingled as a young man dropped hash browns into a fryer. "First batch is down."

Clark was changing the menu so that various item names read "BUTT" instead. "Dude. Check it."

"Check what?"

"This! Can I interest you in a Cheesebutt? Or maybe a Salty Butt Combo? Or perhaps my favorite - the Buttshake."

"Dave sees this, he's going to fire you."

"Oh, come on. He's fired me, like, seven times. And I keep coming back. You know why?"