40. Last Holiday

"Cuthbert Sinclair," Dean said.

"Welcome to the collection, Dean," Cuthbert told him.

"He designed most of the warding that keeps the bunker safe," Sam informed.

"Formal separation from the Men of Letters, 1956," Dean read.

"He missed the massacre."

Indistinct shouting sounded.

Sam continued. "According to Dad's journal... Abaddon is a Knight of Hell."

"Hello, boys. Hello, girl," Billie greeted. "God is extinguishing galaxies. We need to be prepared."

"Feels like we're taking a big, probably stupid risk. It feels good."

"The first quest was meant to strengthen Jack's body. Step two, Jack needs to find the Occultum."

""The Occultum must be in you,"" Castiel said.

"Leave me alone!" Jack yelled.

"His soul is back."

Jack cried and whispered, "Please forgive me."

Jayci hugged her brother tightly.

INT. BUNKER

Sam was doing research and had books at the table in the bunker library.

A loud clanking sounded.

Dean entered shortly after, wearing an apron, and asked, "You hear that?"

"What's with the apron?" Sam asked.

Dean glanced down. "Uh. Burgers. Yeah, but the pilot light keeps going out. It's, like, the third time this week. I mean, between that and the -- hot water..." He threw his hands into the air. "I thought this place was supposed to be state-of-the-art."

"It was, in the '50s," Sam replied.

Dean considered his brother's words. "Hmm. Yeah." He started to leave and turned back. "Uh, Jack come out of his room yet? You seen Jayci?"

"She's sitting with him. His soul's back, you know? Everything's hitting him -- everything he's done, everything he has to do, Amara..."

"Yeah. Well, I mean, even Billie said it -- to kill Chuck, you got to kill Amara, too."

"Yeah. Cas is still looking, but you know what?" Sam ruffled his hair. "Say -- Say one of his angel contacts does find her. What then?"

"Then we do what we gotta do."

The clanking sounded again.

The circulation fan stopped.

"Oh, come on," Dean complained. "Now the air?"

The brothers let out a sigh before Dean said, "All right. Well, let's go." He set down the spatula and began taking off the apron.

"Go where?" Sam asked.

Dean looked at him. "Dude, we fought the Devil, okay? I've killed Hitler. I think we can handle a few old pipes." He left the room.

Sam followed shortly after.

As the brothers descended a flight of stairs, Sam said, "The gas and water converge down here. Maybe. It's too bad we can't just call a plumber."

"If it even is a plumbing problem," Sam said. "Look, man, all I'm saying is we don't know what it is."

"Oh yeah -- "Uh, hey, Mario Brothers? Yeah, could you come to the most secretive, secure, supernatural hideout in the world? Great. Thanks. Go, Luigi!"" Dean replied mockingly, walking up to a control panel. "What is this?"