1(I ₊˚ʚ)

(Kim dokja x fem reader)
(Not really a head canon)
Would you survive the apocalypse?

You will if you are careful!

✧.* Dokja had few conversations with you about the book he had been reading, "Three ways to Survive in a ruined world". That is why you recognized the dokkaebi.

1st round: would you have to kill an actual human being?

Yes, unfortunately.

You wish to meet Dokja again so you have to try your best to survive this scenario and the upcoming.

When did you finally get to meet him?

You finally got to meet him during the sub scenario where you have to survive for days. 

✧.*You were looking for stuff then there you saw Dokja with a lady. (It took you quite a while to see if it really  is him.)

"Oppa!"
"It really is you!" 
It's been a while.

✧.* Dokja was surprised but relieved that you were alive.  He had been thinking about you lately, wondering if you survived. 

He left his partner alone to talk to you privately.

"Are you alone?"  He asked.  "Right now, no..  A while ago, yes.  A while while ago, no."  You answered while scratching your nape lightly.

He scanned you.  Your eyes had eye bags which meant you were tired, your clothes looked new so that means you have been looking around for items and your legs looks se- whatever.

"Who in the right mind would think of that anyway during the situation I am in right now." Dokja thought to himself.

✧.* He asked you if you would like to join his team, you were confused but accepted anyway because he's someone you know, someone you used to love being with.

✧.* You were a great help to the team! You got along with the others perfectly well. You felt lucky to meet people like them.