1 (V ₊˚ʚ)

(Continuation of III ₊˚ʚ and IV ₊˚ʚ)

"I swear those bad guys.." (y/n) sighed and placed her hand on my cheek gently.  Her arm accidentally touched the bruise on my arm. "Ah!" I winced.  Then she looked at me and quickly removed her arm.  It feels like the world stopped. 

Her eyes are too dreamy. ..It hurts.  I have to stop feeling like this.. But I can't help it.  I can't like my only bestfriend. She might end up rejecting me then boom, I'll lose her.  I can't.

I should stop.  Stop.  Stop.  Stop

Our faces are so close to each other..  Should I stop? 

I subconsciously slowly go closer and grabbed her tie then kissed her and she kissed me back.

I can't believe it..!

It was sloppy, inexperienced but it felt nice.

Wait, what have I just done?

I immediately pushed her away.  She looked shocked then touched her lip.  "What.. " She muttered and turned her head away, obviously embarassed.  "I—  I'm sorry!!" I stuttered then stood up and ran out of the school's clinic.

"THE EXCLUSIVE SKILL 'FOURTH WALL' HAS CEASED YOUR FLASHBACK."

"Your face looks stupid."  Han Sooyoung insulted me and then snickered.  "So answer the damn question.  Do you know her?"

"Hmm..  What if I don't wanna answer your question?" I asked her.  "Whatever.  I don't need an answer anyway you already looked like you do a few moments ago." Han sooyoung huffed. 

"Well.." I looked at the meteorite.  "I do.  She's a good friend of mine." I paused. "No.."

"More than that.  We were best friends." 

"Were?" She asked with curiosity in her voice.  "As in past or what"

"Maybe."

"How many years?  When did you guys met?"

"During highschool.  Year 9."  I answered her question.

"Damn..  So many years..  Did you ever develop feelings for her?"

"That's a rather personal question one could ask."

"Tch.  Just answer me." Han sooyoung huffed .  I didnt answer her so she just walked away in defeat.

~~

"Hey did you find anything?"  Han Sooyoung interrupted me.  "The avatar skill sure is useful.."

"So when are you going to tell me?"  She asked.  "Tell you what?" 

"That thing from earlier."

~~

"—-any other topic of conversation then."

"Alright, what about the other girl?  The one you talked to." Han Sooyoung crossed her arms. Her eyes looked at me deeply as if she's desperate for an answer.   "You've already asked me that earlier."

"No like—"

"Did you talk to her about that novel?"

"We did, multiple times.  She also read it." I answered her and then remembered the times when me and (y/n) talked about it.

"Damn.  Understandable why you two became friends." She muttered quietly but loud enough for me to hear it.  "What?"

"Nothing."

We both looked at the meteorite.  "I'm going to re awaken it."

"What?  Awaken it?"

~~~~~~~~