2(V) Junghyeok x reader

(Yu Junghyeok x reader)
Chapters: 1/?
[current, 8}
Art is not mine.  Credits to the og artist.

During my childhood, I lived in a small village. My parents left me behind with my relatives to work at the city to go job hunting. It was difficult to adjust. But, when my cousins moved in my house to look after me, the forlorn feeling inside my heart was long forgotten.

Even though my house was only for small families, it had enough space for my relatives. Yet, I can't help but miss the emptiness of this house and the times when my parents and I lived here alone. Through out the years, my parents had been sending letters regarding their experience at the city and how they are doing.

When I had my 13th birthday, my parents arrived back home to bring me with them to the city. It was sad to say goodbye to my relatives. I didn't know when and how I will be able to see them again. When we arrived at the city, my parents gave me a tour at our new house. It had two bedrooms and bathrooms, a kitchen, and etc. It was even larger than our house at the village.

My parents opened a small flower shop and offered me a part time job.  I happily accepted as I love flowers and plants so much and that I have nothing else to do rather than go to school and basic life stuff.  Although living at the city is boring, busy and lonesome, it has become a blessing as the job my parents gave me at our flower shop always made my day.  I love designing bouquets and giving customers advices.

Most of the schools here are gigantic.  The education here is better than in the rural areas.  First day of school was amazing.  Everyone was really nice to me and I managed to get a lot of friends.

  Everyone was really nice to me and I managed to get a lot of friends

୨⎯''𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵, (𝙵/𝙽).'' ⎯୧

Credit: Jemlington
Og: @fleecipup from Twitter.

🎶Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday Happy Birthday..  Happy Birthday to you.🎶 Sang my parents and Chae-Eun.  One of my bestfriends. Happy 26th! Chae-Eun happily greeted me.  Thank you so much.  I appreciate you.  No, scratch that.  All of you. I said, nearly in the verge of happy tears.  I then hugged my parents.  Thank you so much for bringing me into this world. I let go of the hug.  You two may have been the worse at times but I now know for sure, that you are like that just for me to learn how to be independent.

Chae-Eun stood before me and offered me a hand.  Now may I show you my gift?  She says.  Of course!  I can't wait. She grabbed my hand gently and ran into the flower shop.  I bought you flower seeds!  Char-Eun beamed.  Awh thank you so much!  You know me so well.  I hugged her. She then said, of course.  I'm your bestie.  How would I not know what you like?