2 (V)

(Continuation of 2[IV] Junghyeok in love <33)

One of Junghyeok's training partner has noticed that  "something" has always been disrupting their training.  Which was you, (name).  Everytime you go to Junghyeok to watch him train, all his attention fills you up. 

"(Name)!  What brings you here?"

"(Name)!  I— uhm." Junghyeok clears his throat and tries so hard to change his expression to something sweeter. "I m—missed you."

You'd always laugh at him because you find his expressions hilarious.  Saying sweet words but wearing such a frown?  Others find it difficult to believe what he says is true.

"You know, you should give her a gift that will always alert you when (name)'s coming." Said Dokja who's sitting beside Junghyeok on the small stairs.  "Like what?" 

"Something that could make noises.  Like an alarm."

Then there an idea poofed in his mind!  He doesn't want to avoid you but he needs to focus on his training more so he had no choice but to give you a "bell necklace" he bought from a store. 

When he finally came to your house to give you this 'mysterious gift.' Junghyeok immediately peppered your face with kisses.  "Ah!  Darling this is too much!" but he doesn't stop!  Not until after a few minutes.  "I found this bell and thought of you so I bought it and here.." He told you while looking at the ground. 

"Awh!  Thank you so much Dear!" You beamed and hugged your Junghyeok tightly.  "I love you too.."

So now, whenever you're coming, Junghyeok could hear the bell ringing and he would immediately run away with his training partner to move to another spot.

It was painful for both of you.

(Ik Junghyeok is out of character here but he only is whenever he's with you, alone but sometimes he is when you two aren't.)