1 (Kim Dokja x jealous reader)

You didn't mind Dokja making friends. Well, you loved it. At least he was getting more sociable now. It would help him a lot. However, there is this one person that always bothered you. Yoo Sangah. She's super kind! Not to mention, also very beautiful. "Much more prettier than me." You thought. She did try to talk to you most of the time because she somehow looked up to you! She was impressed with your ___ skills. Very. You two would got a long so well so why would you get jealous of her?

There are times when you think that Dokja likes her, not you. He used to be nervous around her most of the time and all those stuff.. ugh. You remember the times when she would approach Dokja while you were walking with him. You were holdinggg your breath as if you wanna die out of suffocation. AAAAAA you screamed in your thoughts and shaked your head.

~~~

"Is (y/n) sunbae okay?" Jihye asked Dokja and nudged his shoulder. From his skill, he knew you were jealous and.. uh. weird stuff. "Definetely not okay."

"Why did you have to read her mind-or whatever anyway. I thought you two love each other."

"Just because we're together doesn't mean that I can tell what she is thinking of and her emotions." Dokja sighed.

"Whatever. Just approach her already god dammit."

Jihye crossed her arms then walked away to talk to the others.

~~
You screamed in your mind once again. Well it's my fault anyway.. How is he supposed to know how I'm feeling right now when I never told him.

"Hey.. you done with your alone time?"

"Huh?" Woah! That startled me.

He sat next to me then rested his head on my shoulders. Is this legit wtf even is going on? Did I overslept for a day or what??

"If you don't mind, may I know why you're jealous?"

"You read me didn't you, is privacy not a thing anymore?" I sighed then looked at the floor. Avoiding Dokja's gaze. "There are times when I'm desperate, you know."

I was intrigued then asked, "Why are you desperate?"

"Because you are my girlfriend."

Damn

I scooted away a bit.

Gosh im being so mean

"You're being weird." I said as I scratched my nape.

"No you are. You're making me feel weird."

"How-"

I looked at him.

He looked at me back, then said;

"You make my heart beat faster."

"Is this how you comfort people?" I deadpanned.

"No."

"t's only for you~" he whispered but loud enough for me to hear and then moved next to me.  Taking all of the space we had between us on the bench we're sitting on.  "I love you." He kissed my cheek then rested his head on my chest.  I then pat his head, slowly and played with his hair.  "I love you too."

"Just to let you know, you are the only person I love and the first best thing that ever happened to me."

"Awh"