1 (VII ₊˚ʚ)

"Uhmmm.." I looked down to stare at the floor and scratched my left arm.  "So..  Why are you here?"

"I came back to be with you." I looked up to look at him.  "You told me you'd get me but you didn't so I thought I would instead."

"I'm so sorry!  I..completely forgot about it"  He sighed.  "I understand.  But now that we're together, it's all good now, yes?"

...

"Yeah"

It's so awkward-

Silence..

"I can lea-"

"No!  Don't."  Dokja stammered and grabbed my shoulders.  "I'll just get this over with for now." He said while looking at the meteorite then looked at me. "I'll.. talk to you later.  Just don't leave."

"Ooookay" I walked next to Han Sooyoung and layed down next to her.

~~~~

Leave.

I don't think we can become best friends anymore, (y/n).

I found better people.

"But after all those years-"

Shut up.

You're useless.

How could you let us die?!?

I woke up then immediately sat up.  My breathing gets uncontrollable on every breath I took.  "(Y/n)?  Calm down."  Han Sooyoung pat my back to comfort me. "It's alright!  I'm here."  She gave a big smile and pointed at her self. 

I gave her a sad smile.

"I didn't know you were good with these things."

"Tch whatever."

Maybe it was a bad idea coming back here but Han Sooyoung made it a good one.

"Get up now.  The wolf's coning."