Chapter 5

!!Warning!!

-Language
-knives
-fluff

3rd person pov:

Y/n wakes up in her room. 'Ray must've carried me here' She thought to herself. She goes up to get changed into the plain white uniform as always and grabs a few knives from her drawers. Y/n goes downstairs seeing everyone already eating breakfast. "Y/n-san!! Come join us!" Emma yells. You really didn't want to eat "no thank you, I'm not really hungry" you responded. Emma had a worried look on her face as you go outside feeling the cool breeze flow past through your body.

She go into the forest. Y/n goes over the fence and walked straight until she had came across the thicc wall. She sat down and proceeded to press her back against the wall and curled herself into a ball looking up at the big and blue sky listening to birds chirping and the sound of trees being blowed by the wind.

Y/n starts humming a tune then TommyInnit shows up and says "AAAA WOMAN" (THIS IS A JOKE, OKAY BACK TO THE STORY 💀)

Y/n starts humming a tune as she heard rustling in the bushes. She quickly stops humming and stands up pulling out a knife and pointed it towards the forest. A tall figure in a dress appears "ah y/n, there you are. I've been looking for you" It was Mama Isabella. She goes up to her and puts her index finger on the blade and pushes it down gently. "let's have a talk shall we?" mom asks "what do you want?"

2nd person pov:

You sit back down stabbing your knife in the dirt. Isabella sits down with you as she asks a question "Are you helping them?" Isabella asks not turning her head towards you but looking at the big blue sky "No, but I did tell Ray my true identity and that I was working for you" You responded "Darling, you do know that's a dumb move right?" Isabella looks at you with a creepy stare "Well I trust him, plus I love him but I don't know if he likes me back" You said looking down at your knife stabbed on the ground "Ray reminds me of Leslie.." Isabella looks down on the grass as you look at her confused

"Who's Leslie? Is he their sibling?" You ask Isabella "No, he is my friend from back then when I was a child. I loved him but then he got shipped out. I never got to see him again  and when it was my time to get shipped out, at this time I still didn't know that this whole place was a farm. so when it was my time to get shipped out, we reached the gate as I was given two options. one is to become a mom and two is to be shipped out and get eaten. of course I chose to become a mom since I didn't want to die yet, I was 16 years old back then. when I was already ready to be a mom. I got pregnant and that's when I gave birth to Ray" Isabella says holding back tears.

"You're Ray's Biological/Birth mom?!" You asked almost yelling "Yes darling, when I gave birth to Ray, he was the most beautiful thing I have seen. And then I went to plant 3 and started taking care of you guys. More kids got sent and there was the two eldest that was sent here, Norman and Emma. And years later more kids got shipped out, here you are. Sitting right next to me" Isabella basically told you her whole childhood and how she became a mom.

"Damn... That's a lot." You responded "It is, the truth is Y/n. I didn't want to get my kids get eaten by demons. They were my children yet they were raised to be food for demons in the outside world" 

"That's what's out there? Demons?" You asked "Demons and strays, the outside world is basically a big world" Isabella  answers. There as a moment of silence...