Chapter 10

You and Emma kept laughing your lungs out. After a moment has passed, both of you calmed down. "Who's your favorite character?" Emma asked. "Probably Yuri" You giggled. "Alright girls, What are you both talking about?" Norman snapped. "Oh uh-uhm" You leaned back at your chair. "We're just talking about o-our f-favorite characters in an anime.. You know?" Emma laughs nervously as both of you looked t each other guilty (I don't know what  I'm doing like seriously).

"Yeah right.." Ray says as he leans back on his chair shifting his weight on his back and bottom. "You know what, I'm just gonna go grab a book" You said standing up as Norman goes ahead and follows you. This as something unusual but you didn't mind. You thought he was also going to get a book to read... Or that's what you thought. while running your fingers across books, A book caught your attention. 'The story of the Prince and a Killer Woman' Hm, Interesting. "Hello princess, I see you found a book there" Norman shows up out of nowhere. 'Did he just call me princess?' You questioned yourself and you look up at him furrowing your eyebrows. "Excuse me, what did you just call me?" You sarcastically said still looking up at him. "Princess, Are you deaf? I called you princess dear~"  Norman was basically flirting with you. "Uh huh, Ok then Mr, Why don't you get out of my way so I can get to the others and read this book peacefully so I can calm down" You angrily said as he moves out of the way.

'Damn...' He thought as he follows you back to the other at the table. "Yo Emma, Where's Ray?" You glanced around the library not seeing Ray anywhere. "Oh he went back to the classroom to get his water bottle" And as soon as Emma finished that sentence, The bell rung signaling students that it's time for class (I don't know if colleges have bells soo. Yeah I'm just going to leave it there). You three reached the classroom and Ray caught your glance as he as shuffling in his back getting his notebook. You walked ahead and sat down next to him. "Well, Good to see you here" He said not bothering to look up. "Yeah, Norman flirted with me earlier while i was trying to get a book when you where away" You said now shuffling your bag getting your notebook and pen out. "Excuse me?" Ray mumbles low enough for people not to her but enough for you to hear clearly. "Yeah, He was so weird. He already knows I have a crush on- Nevermind..." You stopped in the middle of  sentence. 'Y/n has a crush on someone..' Ray plastered a blank expression on his face while he was hurt on the inside. 

After college

1st person pov: Y/n

Emma and the others already left college. I was called in the principals office for help which.. Made me go home even later. As I was walking home from college, I saw the old park I was in before I was taken to the demon world.

Flashback (This was when she was 3 years old in the human world before she was kidnapped and woke up in the demon world)

Y/n was called by her mum downstairs because of visitors. She goes downstairs seeing her mum and two other women talking and laughing. "You called mum?" Y/n asks as she stands right next to her mum. "Yes dear, I enrolled you to a new school which means you will be transferring into a new one!!" Her mum exclaims as Y/n stood there frozen by shock not wanting to transfer to  ne school. "And this Woman here, Her name is Patricia. She is going to be your teacher for next week. And this other woman here is Mary. she is Ms. Patricia's assistant" Y/n's mum says as she looks at them while the 2 women are waving hello. "N-nice t-to meet y-you" You forced out a smile. "Well Y/n, Make sure you're gonna be a good girl to your classmates okay?" Patricia smiles. Y/n felt something odd about these two women. "Mummy, Can I go play with the other kids?" Y/n says trying to get out of the situation to think about it. "Sure darling, come back before 7pm okay?" Y/n nods in response as she runs out the door. She reaches the park nearby and sits on the swing looking down on the sand. She cries quietly so nobody could hear her. "B-but I don't wanna leave Hannah a-and the others.." Little three year old Y/n whispers to herself before she heard footsteps approaching her. "Hello young lady, Are you lost? why are you crying?" A woman says. Y/n looks up at the woman. "I-I'm fine ma'am" You stand up. "Well, would you like me to buy some snacks for you if you want?" The woman asks "Yes please" You said as the woman wipes you tears away. Both Y/n and the woman started walking and it was now dark. Y/n felt a cloth cover her mouth and nose and she slowly starts to get tired. "H-help.." Y/n mumbles through the cloth and passed out.... (Time skip) Y/n woke up in a bed with plain white clothes on. 'where am I?' Y/n thought to herself as she looks around the room seeing multiple children looking at her and some children minding their own business. "H-hello?" Y/n calls out. "Hello there! My name is Helen and I hope you and my siblings will get along!" Y/n glanced at the child that looks like her age smiling. "M-my n-name is Y/n" Y/n stutters. "are you okay? You look really pale.." A kid that looks like a 15 year old asks. "i-I'm fine but.. W-where am I?" Y/n hesitantly asks. "You're in Grace field house. This is an orphanage. Mom brought you here when you were asleep" Helen smiles. "I-uhm.. Okay.. Nevermind.. I hope I'm not being rude but, can you guys leave the room for a sec please? I would appreciate it" Y/n looks down on the blanket that was covering her legs. "That won't be a problem for us! Just make sure you're okay" The 15 year old smiles and all of them left the room leaving her all alone in the room with beds, lamps and drawers.

-Time skip-

1 year later

Y/n is now 4 years old. And while she was walking past mom's room, she heard talking. "but their important for the boss! We can't just let them escape!" Y/n heard mom yell "for God's sake Peter Ratri, He will kill us!"  She yells once again slamming her hand on the table. "oh? Fine, but you better be waiting there when I drop him off" she hangs up the phone and face palms. Y/n runs away in to the forest. She climbs up a tree and stays there for a while. 'who's Peter Ratri? Let them escape? What does mom mean by kill us? Drop him off? What does that mean?' Questions started taking over Y/n's mind but not long after that, she was found by her mother.

-Time skip-

'it's about time Rina gets adopted, step one was to follow them and see what's going on' Y/n thought to herself as Rina already got her things packed and it was now time to go. "Goodbye everyone, I'll miss you! Y/n, keep them happy for me please? You have the kindest soul. This is goodbye" Rina says smiling as the kids cry and you nod in response. Rina and mom left the house and the kids got back to minding their own business. While no one was looking, Y/n sneaks out the front door and got to the gate. She hid and peeked through the walls. "Here we are Rina. Say hello to Mr. Ratri here" Y/n saw that Rina was terrified for some reason. "ah hello there Rina, My name is Peter Ratri. I suppose you already know the options that it's either you die or be a lambda product" Rina looks up furrowing her eyebrows. "I'D RATHER DIE RIGHT AWAY THAN TO SUFFER FOR YEARS, YOU ALL ARE MONSTERS WE'RE ONLY KIDS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO US" Rina yells and throws her suitcase to one of the demons. Y/n had a shocked and fear expression plastered on her face. She was about to cry but then remembered she had to keep quiet so that none of them can hear and know that she was eavesdropping. "It is settled then, a new meal for the demon king himself" Peter smugs as one of the demons grabbed her by the neck and stabbed her in the chest with a flower and started blooming. "useless" Peter goes in the room and closes the door. As soon as Mom turned her self to the house, Y/n hid from one of the trees and mom goes back to the house. Mom was already in the house and Y/n ran to the forest from the back of the house and saw a wall just laying there. Y/n starts crying and sat down leaning her back onto the wall and fell asleep at some point.

End of flashback

'where it all started' You thought to yourself. As you continued walking back home.

Bonus scene:

Isabella: oh damn, that was a dark past
Author: Mf milf, come here
Isabella: Bitch you ain't touching me-
Aizawa: Shut the fuck up I'm trynna sleep
Author: you know Aizawa, I have the power here alright? So you better get your ass up from that sleeping bag and go teach the students shit.
Aizawa: damn okay

(I also didn't proof read)

1679 words