Chapter 6

!!Warning!!

-angst

-Time skip-

2nd person pov:

It has been a month since Norman "died". Ray and Emma were definitely dumped. well of course they would be since they were trios who had lived together their whole lives. Emma being protective and caring for her sibling too much, Ray spending 12 years for all of this just to turn into this. They were the ones who were hurt the most. 

-1 month later-

1st person pov: Y/n

January 14/11 o'clock pm

As I was on my way to the kitchen to get some water, I heard some chatting coming from the kitchen. I approached the kitchen door and as I opened it, I saw Ray dropping a lit up match as he was covered in gas. I gasped covering my mouth trying not to cry. I watched as Emma ran and prevented the match from falling. "Nice catch" Emma says as she smiles. I started to sob as they both turned their head to me. "Y-y/n?" Ray calls out. "Y-you were g-going to k-kill yourself....." I cried out as Emma and Ray walks towards me as I continue to sob. Emma started rubbing my back. "Emma here's what you asked for" Thoma and Lannion said as we moved out of the way.

"Ray, It's time to get changed" Emma says as she was holding up some spare clothes and a towel. I calmed down and I got up from the floor as I approached Emma. "So, Are you going to cut your ears off next?" I asked "eh?? How did you know??" She asked even more confused "eh, I know its to distract mom. I basically know the whole plan but I didn't know Ray was planning on committing suicide. That's why I freaked out and cried" I said so bluntly "Emma, we're done setting this up!" Thoma calls out as Emma nods and Ray walks towards us making me look down being upset.

"okay Ray!! Time to cut your ear off!" Emma exclaimed "eh? what's that for??" Ray asks in confuckled. "It's to distract mom, It's part of the plan" I said not moving a muscle still death staring the floor. After doing that, I grabbed my backpack with extra clothes, drawing supplies, some food and extra stuff. Gilda shows up telling us it was time to go. We go into the forest waiting for Emma to show up. We watched as our home burns down into ashes and seeing children run outside as we saw Emma running towards us with her backpack already on as it was time to go.

We climb up the wall one by one and for about a little while, we had all of us on top of the wall. We started running towards the place Norman had told Emma to go. we heard a very loud siren as we kept running until we had arrived. "Don, Do your thing" Emma says "Alright" He pulls out a rope with a stone tied around it at the end. he throws it aiming for a tree branch. It made it tying itself around the tree branch as Don pulls the rope so it would stay put "Alright!!" most of the children yelled in unison. "Nat!"

"right" Nat says as he ties the other end of the rope on another tree branch "hey, I-isn't this dangerous?" Ray says being clueless "We'll be fine as long as the first person gets across" Don gets a hanger and started ziplining all the way to the other side. Don made it as everyone started cheering. "Alright!! It's our turn!" Thoma and Lannion exclaimed as Ray hums in confusion. They pulled out a rocket thingy and started blasting it all the ay to the other side. Don ties them up and as he was finished, he gave a signal and other kids go ahead and started making their way to the other side. after that, it was only Me, Ray, Emma, Thoma, Lannion and Jemima left.

Jemima started crying as Ray approaches her. "Thinking about the cliff makes me nervous... What if I fall?!" Jemima cried out as Ray carries her onto his back. "hey hey, It's going to be fine. Emma, Do you still have the rope we used to climb up the wall?" Emma nods "mhm, use it to tie Jemima to me" Ray says "Are you sure?" Emma asks worried "Yeah" Emma started tying the rope and Ray started gliding towards the other side and as quick as that, Don catches him before crashing onto the tree.

I waited and as Emma was about to go, We heard panting beside us. "Emma, Y/n, Please don't leave. My dear children.." Mom whines. I smiled weakly as Emma responded "I'm sorry mama, We've had enough of this. Goodbye mom." Emma says before making her way to the other side.

2nd person pov:

"Y/n?" Mom asks "Don't worry mom" You said as you reached your backpack making the others think you were grabbing a hanger. You pulled out some scissors making Ray and the others freak out. "Y/n... Please don't do it... Y/n please" Emma yells "Y/n don't!!" Ray shouts as you smile in sorry. "I'm sorry everyone... Have fun in your journey into the outside world" You said walking towards the three ropes as you started cutting them one by one. You had reached the last rope making you look towards the rest. "Y/n, please..." Ray yells "I'm sorry Ray.... I love you..." You said as you cut the rope at the same time. "NOO" Ray and Emma yelled. The others were crying making you feel bad. "Have fun everyone! I'm wishing you all the best!" You said while waving holding back tears knowing you had just sacrificed yourself for all of them.

"Mama, Let's go back" You said fake smiling so well it seemed like it was your best day ever. "Y/n..." Isabella started to cry as she ran and hugged you. "I was planning to be a mom. I wanted to take care of Phil and the others.." You said hugging her back. "I will gladly recommend you"

You and Isabella started making your way back to the house as you saw 22 children run towards the both of you "oh you poor children, You must've been so cold. Come one now, lets go and rest" Isabella says with her comforting and warm voice once again. She had grabbed sleeping beds enough for the rest of us to sleep in. We laid down and after for a long while, All the children had fallen asleep excluding you. You couldn't sleep as you watched the house burn down as it stopped at some point..

1099 words