Chapter 18

Sitting on the beach with Ray in silence was weirdly comforting. You turned to face him. Staring at his dark forest colored eyes with the star's and the moons reflection, made you feel things you couldn't explain or describe. It felt like your heart was in your throat and your stomach was full of butterflies.

"Y/n, Can I say something?"

Ray stated. Facing towards you, he was now staring at you with a blank stare. His eyes were empty. His face turned neutral. Yet you still felt safe. "Sure Ray, What is it?" You smiled after responding to his question.

'I like you Y/n"

You froze in place stunned by what he just said. The crimson shade started covering your whole face. Your face was hot, your heart was racing at that very moment he's to confess to you.

"I like you Y/n, I love you. Its not platonic, I am serious. I love you Y/n. I thought, Now would be the perfect chance to confess my feelings towards you. I am telling you how I feel, I do not beg or ask for your answer if either you like me back or not, I am confessing to you as one of your closest friends. I love you"

Ray started to blush. Hiding his face from you, You giggled. "Hm? What's so funny?" Ray asks. You sighed and grinned. "You're so fucking cute when you blush" You responded truthfully. Ray turned to you and leaned in closer and closer. Ray cupped his warm hands onto your face. Again, the scent of coffee coming from his breath and shirt. Smashing your lips together, Ray licked your lips asking for permission to slip his tongue in.

You gladly opened your mouth and felt his tongue started exploring every single area in your mouth. Pulling out for a breather, You slowly realized it was a dream.

You woke up at 2 in the morning. Taking glances around the room, It was a dream. You thought to yourself. You knew you couldn't get back to sleep anyways so you just laid down and started talking to DreamXD

"Ey XD, I'm a bit sad" You thought whilst closing your eyes. "Was it because of the dream you had?" XD asks. "I guess" you responded. "How'd you know I had a dream?" XD stayed silent. "Y/n you know damn well why" He says joking around. You giggled a little and sighed.

"I miss everyone there, How's Tubbo doing?" You asked. You heard something fall of from your desk, You opened your eyes to see XD standing there. "Jesus XD, I though a cat got into my room" You sighed. "Can you shrink down for a while, You're too tall" XD did as said. Sitting down on your bed, XD gave you something. You noticed a note on the side that says.

'Dear Y/n,
I hope you enjoy this gift and I hope you're doing well over there where you are now. Stay safe

   - Your good buddy, Tubbo'

You smiled reading the letter. "Thank you XD" You smiled. "Tubbo really misses you, so does everyone else in the smp" XD stated. "I know, How are they doing?" Right as you said that, XD stayed silent for a few seconds. "They're fine, Athough I don't check on them too often. Why won't you open your gift?" XD responds. You nodded as response. You slowly opened the gift and saw a handmade doll version of what you looked like from when you were still in the smp. "Did Tubo himself make this?" You asked. "Yes, everyone thinks you're special, Y/n"