Chapter 19

"Eh? How so?" You tilted your head confused by what XD meant. "I do not know how to explain it" XD chuckled. You sighed and scooted even closer to him. "Stop joking around its not funny" you jokingly said. "I mean it though" XD replied. As the night went on, Both you and XD were having a lot of chuckles until both of you heard footsteps closer and closer to your room. XD immediately disappeared and you quickly laid down pretending to be asleep.

As soon as you heard the door open, you quickly shut your eyes just in time. "Come on Y/n, I know you're awake" You heard a familiar voice say as you slowly got up. "Oh come on, Ray why are you even here? Me and XD were talking bullshit and- shit" You realized what you had said. You quickly covered your mouth and chuckled nervously. "Y/n, Tell me the truth. Who is the person you were talking with just now?" Ray let go of the door knob and put both of his hands in his pockets. "Uhm, it was no one you're just hearing things" You were panicking so much you couldn't think about anything, You couldn't make up a good lie like how you always did.

"Ok then tell me, Who is this XD you mentioned?" You stayed silent. "I'd rather not say thank you very much" something was stopping you from lying to Ray, as if you didn't want him hurt or feel disappointed in you. "I see then, I should respect your privacy now. Good night Y/n make sure you and this person or thing keep quiet, It's already late" You nodded as a response. He closed the door and left.

'Well, that was quite a uhm.. I don't know' you thought to yourself talking to XD.

Time skip: A few months later

(I forgot the storyline forgive me I cant find the sentenced I typed where Y/n like moves out or something but I do remember typing that sooo, yeah forgive me)

It was time you move out. You started packing your stuff along with Emma. She has been by your side ever since you arrived at the house. You felt uneasy leaving you family to get some milk-

(ITS A JOKE FORGIVE ME)

You felt uneasy. You felt something  very familiar, yet you couldn't describe this feeling. Perhaps, anxious? or nervous? you couldn't tell. "Y/n? Are you okay? You look so empty" hearing Emma's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. "Oh? yeah I'm fine, just some stuff in my mind" You responded slightly smiling. "Alright then, oh? what is this?" Emma says holding up the doll Tubbo gave you. "Ah! t-that's a gift from a friend very far from here. C-can I have it p-please?" Emma looked at you with a confused face. Emma ended up handing you the doll and started continuing on helping you pack. You put the doll in your box full of valuables. "I'm done Y/n, Is that everything?" you took glances around your now empty room. "Yes, thankyou very much Emma" You smiled. tears slowly started forming in your eyes while looking at Emma. you ran to hug her and cried in her arms. "I'm gonna miss you all" you whined. You felt tears drip down to the back of your head. "We'll miss you too Y/n, Please be safe out there..." Emma states holding back her tears as both of you embrace each other. You let go of the hug and wiped away your tears giggling. "I'll be safe, Please don't worry about me. It's time to at least learn how to live alone. Peacefully. I-I-'m not saying I don't like it here it's just th-" You got cut off by a familiar voice. "Just be safe Y/n, careful on your travels, Otherwise someone will be very mad at you" Both you and Emma looked at the door seeing Norman and Ray leaning on the doorframe. "Yeah don't worry about me. Thank you everyone for the love, life and care that you've  given me" You said smiling replying to what Norman said.

"Y/n, I think it's time you go.." Ray says with a heartbreaking tone. You only nodded as a response as Emma, Ray and Norman started carrying some of the boxes. you only had a few boxes to carry. Clothes, shoes, bathroom, self-care products, decorations, bedroom, notebooks, pens etc. All of you go downstairs. You saw the kids waiting for you. "Y/n-san, are you really going to leave us?" Gilda stated. "Everyone, please cheer up. I can visit all of you if I do have the time, please everyone, don't worry about me" You stated smiling with tears slowly forming onto your eye

"You're leaving.. please be safe" Ray stated as he had his palm on your shoulder. "Yeah, Come visit us sometimes!" Emma exclaimed. "We'll miss you.. Y/n" Norman smiled. The three of them had a soft expression yet it had a hint of worriedness and sadness.

♡Time skip♡

2 months had already passed, You were living in a small yet humble apartment. You were in your room, sketching and drawing. It had become your hobby. You finished and you decided you'd want to go out with some friends you met at the park.

Ring!

You heard someone press the doorbell. You went to check who it is. You opened the door and saw a familiar face.

"Oh! Kenma and Kuroo!!" You hugged them both. "Long time no see!!" You greeted. Kenma smiled as Kuroo snickered. "Oh hey Y/n, how're you?" Kenma asked bluntly, as always. "I'm fine!! Oh and Kuroo, how have you both been?" You questioned. Kuroo smield and says "Kenma's been really good at volleyball. As for me, I'm not sure" Kuroo smirked. "Come in!" You invited them in. They take off their shoes and both went straight to your living room.

"It has indeed been a while since we had last seen each other. We haven't heard from you ever since we were a child. I guess we lost connection ever since you and your mom moved away eh?" Kuroo had a straight tone. Kenma was listening as he was on his phone playing games. "Yeah.. I really miss you both" Your tone had a bit of sadness.

"It was a good thing I can communicate from them in the demon's world with the phone or else they would think I had gone missing.."

You thought to yourself. You went to sit inbetween Kenma and Kuroo. "Y/n, do you think Kuroo has a fat ass?" Kenma teased. You smirked. You saw through what Kenma was thinking. "Nahhh, He's flat asf, no cake whatsoever" you also teased. Kuroo buried his face in the couch. "Alright, I give up trying to convince both ya'll that I have a fat ass" Kuroo rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Hmm? Really now" You and Kenma both say in unison and chuckled.

♡After the long day with the both of your childhood bestfriends♡

You were walking towards your apartment while messaging the gc with You, Kenma and Kuroo in it. You all had fun and had a lot of laughs together. You went to the convenience store and bought a chocolate bar. You also got some energy drink and went to the counter to pay. You leave the store and started walking.

You reached your apartment and went inside. You took off your shoes and went to your room to change. You change into your pajamas and decided, you wanted to sketch Kenma, Kuroo and You all together and gift it to them they day of Kenma's birthday. It was 2 weeks away.

*Ring!*

You heard your phone ring. It was Emma calling. You went to grab your phone and answered. "Hey Emma!! How're you doing?" You greeted with a warm voice. "Hey Y/n, you're aware that mom's birthday is in 2 days right?" Emma whispered through the phone. "Yes, and let me guess, you're hiding in your closet along with Norman and Ray to call me about surprising mom by me going to the house to keep it secret right?" You chuckled at the end. "Well that's Y/n for you hehe" You heard Norman say through the phone. "Indeed" Ray also. You giggled. "Eh? Y/n how do you know all that?" Emma sounded confused. "I gave my ways dear~" you teased. "Anyways, I'm planning to stay there for 3 days for Moms birthday, and to also spend time with you all!" You cheerfully stated with a small, warm smile through the phone.

"I had a feeling you would~" Ray stated. "Anyways, we'll be preparing gifts and buying decorations for when mom goes back home from grocery. We'll see you soon Y/n!!"

(LMAOO IM SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE LATELY)