Chapter 14

2nd person pov

You just came up with a random caption. You typed in "Building whatever random donos wants me to Ft. Bee duo|| Y/u/n" You published it and went right back to bed. You tweeted out the new video and started chilling on tiktok. Suddenly, Ray, Emma, Norman, Don and Gilda barged in your room with worried looks on their faces. "Oh hi guys, Whats wrong??" You greeted. "Is it true that you're moving out??" Ray asks walking up to you. "Well technically, It is True. Seem like mom already announced it" You said getting off your phone and sat up. "But Y/n.. What if you're in trouble and there's no one there to help you?" Emma and Gilda says in unison. "Emma, Gilda. We're adults now. We should be able to solve our problems. But I'll still visit you anytime. Plus I'm ready to move. I have 2 months before I'll be leaving, So chill out. We can hang out and have fun" You smiled. "Y/n, Just.. Visit us ok?" Don says looking down. "okay, I promise" You said opening up your arms for everyone. They run up to you pulling you into a hug. "We'll miss you Y/n. Mostly Ray" Norman says teasing the both of you. Ray's eyes widened. "Of course I'll miss her the Most" Ray mumbled.

Emma and Gilda sat on your bed beside you meanwhile Norman, Ray and Don sat on the floor. "Can we play 2 truths 1 lie?" Emma snapped. "Sure! That'll be fun" You agreed and so does everyone else. "I'll go first. My favorite Colour is purple, I'm Pansexual, Emma is my favorite person" You stated. "the lie is obviously that your pansexual. You're Bi" Emma responds. "correct" You smiled and the game goes on for half an hour. "Why don't we play UNO?" Don exclaimed. Everyone agrees including you. You get up and grabbed the cards. "God this is gonna ruin our friendship..." Norman mumbles. "Shut up Norman, We're gonna be friends forever no matter what" Emma sulked. "Looks like Emma's sulking at her husband" Ray teases. Both Norman and Emma went red. "Alright, Enough of that. I'll go first then counter clockwise" You snapped. 

A little while later

"GODDAMN IT NORMAN WON AGAIN" Gilda yells. "Atleast I'm in second place" Ray sassed. "Alright alright, Let's rest for now" Don snapped. Norman giggles and so do you. "Ya'll wanna sleep in my room?" You exclaimed. "OMG YES YES" Emma excitingly says. "Eh? All of us?" Gilda questions with the look of confusion. "Yeah! We get to spend time together all of us! Even the kids for the last two months!" You and Emma looked at the rest. They all had the worried look plastered on their faces. "oh come on now guys, Don't you all want to be happy with Y/n with the remaining time? Y/n wants everyone to say goodbye to her with a smile.. " Emma states with her mood dropping. "Guys... " You mumbled with your voice breaking.

"Yeah sure, we'll sleep here tonight" Norman smiles. "okay, I'll get you guys some of my spare blankets" You said running off to your walk in closet.

I'm so sorry for making this chapter so short, I'll do better next time! I'm trying to brainstorm some ideas and get some motivation. I'll head off now. I hope you enjoyed!

Bonus scene:

Aizawa: Y/n, where tf is your homework?
Y/n: my cat ate it
Aizawa:...
Ray: I ate it
Y/n: bitch tf-
Norman: I'm still grounded
Everyone else: shut the fuck up
Emma: The Norman was too stunned to speak
Norman: 😭

614 words