Chapter 1: Origin of Time

Present Day

Heeseung's POV:

I rose from bed and started getting ready for school. I'll have to remember the new school campus, but it's okay.

After getting ready, I went downstairs and just ate toast with butter for breakfast with a glass of orange juice. I made sure everything I needed was in my backpack before heading off to school.

After a bit of walking, I made it to the front of the school. The principal was greeting all the students at the gate, he greeted me and I greeted him back.

I walked through the hallways until I found my assigned locker. I unlocked it by putting in my locker combination then put my backpack inside, I'll come retrieve it before class starts.

Since It's my first time here, I might as well walk around and get familiar with this place. I took my phone and my class schedule with me as I walked around the school, making sure I knew where all of the important places are, such as my classes, cafeteria, front office, etc.

(Time Skip: few moments later)

I explored just about every part of the school by now. Since I have nothing else to do, I just kept walking around the school.

I've been walking for awhile now, thinking about whatever went through my head at the moment.

"Is it time for class yet?" I thought

I pulled out my phone to check the time, class doesn't start until 20 more minutes. Just as I was about to turn the corner, someone collided into me, strong enough to make me lose my balance and fall down to the floor.

I looked in front of me and saw a girl sitting on the floor as well, the one who bumped into me just seconds ago. She laughed nervously before looking up from the floor and making eye contact with me...

With just by simple eye contact and seeing her face, I felt something I've never felt before. I felt... happy? Possibly something more than happiness, euphoria perhaps? Whatever it is, I want to feel like this forever...

   I quickly snapped back into my senses and stood up, I picked up the phone on the floor closest to me and put it in my pocket. The girl picked up her phone too and held it in her hand.

I extended my hand towards her with a smile, she took my hand while smiling back at me and I helped her back up.

Unknown's POV:

   After walking for a bit, I finally made it to school. I ran inside with my backpack and my phone in my hand, on my way to my locker. Aki, my best friend, said she is waiting for me there.

   I continued running down the hallway. I turned the corner but then I crashed into someone. I fell backwards and so did the guy I bumped into. I sat and stared at the floor for a bit, processing what just happened. I laughed nervously before looking at him, he might be mad at me.

   He quickly grabbed his phone off of the floor and I did the same. To my surprise, he extended his hand out to me with a smile. I smiled back and took his hand, he then helped me back up. I'm so glad that he isn't mad, but I should still apologize.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized while bowing, "My friend has been waiting for me, I didn't want to keep her waiting. I shouldn't have been running in the first place..."

"Don't worry about it, it's okay." he chuckled a bit, "Are you hurt in any way?"

"Oh, I'm not." I answered

"Okay, that's good." he smiled

"Anyways, thank you! I'll see you around!" I waved

   He nodded and waved back. I walked past him and continued on my way to my locker, more carefully this time. I don't want to bump into anybody else, at least I didn't get hurt when I fell just a bit ago.