Chapter 4: Wan Myungki

(The Next Day)

Heeseung's POV:

I walked into my 1st period class and to my surprise, Y/n was here early. She looked up from her phone and gave me a friendly wave with a smile, I smiled back at her and walked towards her.

"Good morning Heeseung!" she greeted me

"Good morning!" I greeted her back, "It's still pretty early, why are you here already?"

"Oh, Aki has a doctor's appointment this morning and she won't be here until 2nd or 3rd period." she told me, "I have nothing to do, so I decided to chill here."

"Makes sense." I nodded as I sat down next to her, "Anyways, anything happening today?"

"Not really..." she frowned a bit, "Aki will be busy during lunch, she has volleyball tryouts."

"I mean... we can hang out today if you want." I shyly suggested

"Really?" she looked up at me excitedly

"I don't see why not." I chuckled, "You don't seem like the type of person who would like being alone."

"Yeah.. I like spending time with other people." she laughed, "Anyways, where do you want to meet up for lunch?"

"Hmm, school plaza?" I suggested, "Near the outdoor cafeteria?"

"Sure!" she agreed

"I apologize in advance if I'm late, my pe coach... mentioned that he needs to speak with me after 4th period." I came up with quick lie

I'm lying to her because I have something planned later. Let's just say I need to pay Myungki a little a visit...

"Oh, it's okay!" she reassured me with a smile

I returned the smile and we continued talking together.

(Time Skip: before end of 2nd period)

Y/n's POV:

"Damn, I saw that you're replacing me already." Aki came up to me

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked

"I saw you and that guy walking to 2nd period together, you two seemed to be getting friendly." she laughed, "You two lowkey looked like a couple."

"Yahh, shut up." I punched her arm, "We're not that close."

"Come on, what's his name?" she continued teasing

"His name is Lee Heeseung, now be quiet." I chuckled

"Hm, fine~" she gave in, "But come on Y/n, you should try getting in a relationship. You're in senior year."

"You're not even in a relationship so you can't talk." I rolled my eyes

"I'm just not ready, alright?" she frowned, "You seem pretty ready, plus I already know someone who likes you."

"Really? Who?" I asked out of curiosity

"Myungki." she answered, "It's pretty obvious, you're very oblivious when it comes to these things."

"Really? I mean, he's pretty friendly." I smiled, "I'm on good terms with his twin sister, Biangka. Plus he is good at cooking, so that's a good thing."

"It really is." she smiled, "Will you consider it?"

"I guess I will..." I shrugged

   I won't lie, Myungki is a nice guy. But we're not close enough yet for me to consider if I'd date him or not, so I guess we'll just wait and see.