Chapter 2: Normal Day

(Time Skip: the next day)

Heeseung's POV:

The first bell rang so I quickly made my way to my first class. I walked into the class and there wasn't much people yet because I made it here early. The teacher greeted me by bowing, I bowed back at him. I went over to my desk and sat there, waiting for Y/n to show up.

After a minute or so, Y/n entered the classroom, making me feel alive once again. She greeted the teacher before walking to her desk, we made eye contact and she showed a small smile. I pushed my chair in a little bit so she could get to her desk, which was between me and the window.

"Good morning Y/n." I greeted her

"Good morning." she greeted back

"How are you?" I asked

"I'm good." she told me, "But I have a question..."

"Hm, what is it?" I turned all my attention to her

"Do you have my phone by any chance?" she asked, "I accidentally switched my phone with someone else's, I'm still trying to find out who this phone belongs to."

Y/n opened a small pocket in her backpack and pulled my phone out of it. I quickly unzipped the pocket in my backpack, pulled out her phone, then showed it to her.

"Here's your phone." I handed it to her

"Oh my god, thank you! I was worried I actually lost it." she smiled, "Here, have your phone back as well."

   She handed me my phone and I thanked her too. As my phone turned on when I picked it up, I noticed quite a few missed calls from my mom. I hope she isn't too worried, I'll call her when I get home later.

"Hey, I noticed we have very similar wallpapers." Y/n said, "Where did you get your wallpaper?"

"Oh, I took the picture myself." I told her, "My parents and I decided to visit the main part of Seoul last year."

"Wait, really? I took the picture of my wallpaper myself too." she laughed, "I took it in the main part of Seoul too, last year as well."

Heeseung's Wallpaper:

Y/n's Wallpaper:

"Hold on, let's check what date we took the pictures on

"Hold on, let's check what date we took the pictures on." I said while searching through my camera roll

"Oh yeah, we should." she started searching for the photo in her camera roll too

   I found the photo and looked at the date it was taken. It was taken on July 15 of last year.

"Mine was on July 15, how about you?" she asked me

"Really? Mine was taken on July 15 too." I told her

"You're joking, let me see!" she demanded

   I showed her the photo and the date it was taken on and her jaw dropped a bit. I laughed at her cute reaction.

"Woah, that's crazy." she laughed

"I know, right?" I laughed with her

The bell rang again, indicating that class is now starting. Y/n and I turned our attention to the front of the class, where our teacher was.

(Time Skip: 6th period)

I guess I could say I hate 6th period. I'm not trying to say I hate history, I have no opinion about it whatsoever. I love the fact that Y/n is in this class, but I hate how I can barely even see her. She is seated in the front row of the class on the very right, while I'm seated in the very back in the same column as her, which means I have two people blocking my view of her. I can only catch a few glimpses of her every now and then.

As I was staring out the window with nothing specific in mind, the final bell of the day rang. Most of the students got up immediately and exited out of the classroom. I got up from my seat and threw my backpack over my shoulder as I made my way to the exit as well. I snuck a glance at Y/n, giving me the euphoric feeling once again before leaving.

(Time Skip: at home)

I quickly put my backpack down on the couch and pulled out my phone.

"I should call Mom back." I thought

I sat down on my couch as I tapped on one of her missed calls and called her. It took her a few seconds for her to actually pick up the phone.

"Heeseung! Why didn't you answer my calls yesterday?" she immediately asked

"I lost my phone." I told her

"Oh okay, I was a bit worried." she chuckled

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said

"Did anything happen today or yesterday?" she asked

"Yeah." I replied, "Yesterday to be exact."

"Hm, what happened?" she asked curiously

"I think I found the person you were talking about." I told her, "My love interest? I think that's what you called it."

"Already? I'm so happy for you Heeseung!" she said excitedly, "Are they a male or a female? What's their name? How did you meet them? Did you feel complete when you saw them?"

"That's a lot questions..." I mumbled, "She is a girl and her name is Kang Y/n."

"Ooh, how did you meet her?" she repeated her 3rd question

"I was walking in the hallways and then Y/n accidentally bumped into me when she turned the corner." I explained, "When she made eye contact with me, I then felt happiness and euphoria for the first time."

"Aww, how cute!" she laughed, "I want to meet her already, but I only want to meet her if she is your girlfriend. If she isn't your girlfriend when I meet her, don't even bother."

"Hm, okay." I showed a small smile

"There is one thing you have to always keep in mind tho. Don't lose her to anybody." she lowered her voice a bit, "Protect her and keep her for yourself. If someone wants to be with her, make sure they don't. You must to anything to make sure she is with you in the end, no matter how dangerous or risky it is."

"Dangerous or risky?" I questioned

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll find out what I'm trying to hint at sooner or later." she giggled, "Just remember to keep that in mind, or else you'll never be able to feel emotions ever again."

"Okay Mom, I will." I nodded

"Good! Anyways, your father will be home soon so I have to go." she told me, "Call me if you need anything! Bye!"

"Okay, bye." I said

Mom ended the call and I put my phone down beside me. I laid back on the cocuh and closed my eyes to rest them for a bit. Mom's words repeated over and over again in my mind, I'm still thinking about what she meant by 'no matter how dangerous or risky it is.'

I just shrugged it off for now and continued on with my day, finishing some school work that is due tomorrow.