Chapter 3: Ashes of Roses

(Time Skip: 2 weeks later)

Heeseung's POV:

It has been 2 weeks now and I've been trying my best to get to know Y/n. Such as the sinple things such as her favorite color, and like the more extreme things such as where she lives, what time she leaves for school, what time she gets home, etc. I know what I'm doing is considered bad and creepy, but I could care less, as long as Y/n doesn't find out.

I have started stalking her when she's on her way to school and when she's on her way home for about a week now, i'll do just about anything to see her even for just a few seconds, just to feel alive.

"Heeseung." Y/n whispered quietly because the teacher was lecturing the class

"Hm?" I turned to look at her

"I can't find my pencil led, can I have one of yours please?" she asked

"Of course." I gave her a small smile and pushed my container of led towards her

"Thank you." she smiled and got one piece of led before returning the container back to me

After these 2 weeks of getting to know Y/n, I found out that she is a bit clumsy, which I find cute in a way. She tends to drop the things she's holding sometimes and bump into things or people accidentally. I feel like I know more about her than she knows about me at this point.

After about ten minutes, the lecture came to an end. Students started packing up to go to 2nd period and so was I. If I'm being honest, it's hard to fight the urge to stare at Y/n for the whole time and not pay attention to the teacher. I don't want her to think I'm creepy and probably get called out by the teacher for not paying attention in class. I'd just look to my side to glance at her every now and then.

I realized I haven't been doing much to get closer with Y/n personally, I'm pretty sure she only sees me as an acquaintance still. We have 2nd period together too, so...

"Hey Y/n." I turned to her

"Yes?" she looked up at me

"We have 2nd period together, would you like to walk together?" I asked

"Oh, sure!" she smiled, causing me to smile too

Right after she answered my question, the bell rang. We walked together out of the classroom and made our way to 2nd period.

"Where do you sit in 2nd period?" she asked

"I sit in the very back." I replied

"Oh really? That's why I never really see you during class." she laughed

"Yeah..." I laughed with her

It didn't take long for us to make it to the classroom. Y/n went to her seat and waved at me before I went all the way to the back of the class. Even tho I'm at the very back, I can still see Y/n, not clearly but it's better than nothing. Take 7th period for example, I can barely see her at all... it's very annoying.

(Time Skip: lunch)

My 3rd period class is P.E. Like always, I have no opinion about it. I guess I only dislike it because Y/n isn't there. At least it's lunch time after this class, I can see her again.

I walked out of the school's gymnasium after changing out of my gym clothes in the locker room. I could feel that my mouth was a bit dry, so I started walking through the hallways, trying to find a vending machine.

   After walking for a few minutes, I found a vending machine. I took out my wallet from my backpack and pulled out a dollar bill. As I was entering the vending machine number for water, I heard talking. I decided to eavesdrop for no clear reason, I just wanted something to do while drinking my water. I leaned against the wall next to the vending machine as I listened in...