{ MK x Mk!parents } ngl I didn't know what to name this - suggestions?

!!THIS IS NOT A SHIP I REPEAT THIS IS NOT NOT A SHIP!! I smelled the comments from here - this is a angsty maybe thing between mk and his parents. but ye! Suggested by Bluecatboiii I thought this song for well

Request are open! Just shoot one!

-----------------------------------------------------------
MK POV:

"We're so proud of you!"

"When did I ever get blessed by a son like you?"

"Your our pride, son"

What ever happened to that? If only I knew. My parents used to crawl all over my well-being before and after I became monkie kid. They were never this harsh to me before. It's just so hard to understand. What do I even start with.

3rd person:

A few months later -

Right Before the fight -

MK charged through the door in triumph . It has been a while since he saw his ma and pa. He still talked to them, of course, but he still missed them dearly. "Mom?" He muttered softly wandering around the cozy aesthetic like home. His mother poked her head out of the kitchen and smiled. "In here dear! I haven't seen you in ages! Has that rotten pig been over working you, Hun?" She smiled softly walking towards her son and kissing all over her son "Or has this little monkie man have been training a lot huh?" A voice chimed before he could answer his mother's question. Mk smiled at his father's appearance. It brought him so much calmness as his father approached "how has our son been?" Mk similed and began to tell them everything about the Lady Bone Demon fight and the events of the past two days.

When he finished he looked up to see eyes full of confusion and worry "Mk are you sure this is what you wanna do in life? I mean -" Mk thought about this and nodded "I'm in my twenty's mom I'll be fine! Besides pigsy and the monkey king decided it would be best to postpone their work for now. " Mks mom sighed and smiled softly "and I'll be staying her for a few months if that's ok with you!"his father shifted and gave a smirk

"Alright but when it thunders don't come crawling into our bed. .now how about I tell you about sun wukong, great sage equal to heaven, journey to the west!"

Right before the fight -

Lately mom and dad have been busy. Which wasn't normally a problem, but I found it weird they did not want to spend time with me anymore. I decided to try and show mom and dad a few of my powers or something, anything to impress them.

"Mom?" Mk said softly as he entered her office. His mother grunted in response "yes, Mk?" Mk smiled at this moment "I wanna show you something!" His mother shifted in her chair to look at mk. She didn't look in a good mood at all. She sighed annoyingly "Qí, I'm busy right now me and your father. Why can't you just stay out of our hair for a while? Your not a kid anymore!" Mk winced at these words and tried to speak "well I just wanted-"

"Your mother's right. When will you grow up? Our jobs are way more important than some show you have to put on. Why can't you understand that?" Mk stood in shock at what his father just said, but he had the courage to fight back. "It's not my fault you guys are busy. .I came here to spend time with not myself!" His father scoffed. A part of him wanted to yell. The other part wanted to scream, but one feeling took over another. "Mk. .wait" he muttered in realization of what he just said.

Mk turned and began to walk away. "no no. .your right. I should go to my room now. ." He sniffed.

His father scowled "I am right aren't I? you always were sensitive. Why can't you get over it? What I said was a meaning less sentence nonetheless - can you stop being such a brat?" Mk scoffed "I'm not a brat it's not my fault you spoiled me in the worse ways possible!" His father inhaled Those words and threw them right back "well maybe if we didn't have a stupid child to bother us every second of the day we would do better!" Those words made mk snap. Not in a way you would expect. He opened his mouth to protest, but instead he ran. Out of the door. Out of the home. Out of their life.

ANOTHER Time SKIP:

MK shifted uncomfortably seated by DBK. Yin and Jin helplessly fighting over a cup of water, Pigsy and chang'e chatting about food. Macaque and monkey king arguing about who mk loves more - nezha chatting with tang against his will. All of them stationed there to celebrate the defeat of LBD. The chatting was loud and enticed the home with laughter.

A bull not approached red son saying something in his ear. "Uh, noodle boy, there's someone at the door for you. ." Mk rose a brow and rose from his seat walking towards the door ( I'm not sure if the have a door tbh 🤔)

There stood two people. People that made mk choke on air "oh nonononono" mk went pale. He darted for a random table and gasped for air "noodle boy - wh- are you seriously scared" red son cackled (laugh doesn't seem like the right word )

Everyone gave a laugh, cackles, or a simple giggle. Except for Pigsy and tang. They both knelt down to see mk. Their faces full of worry "you alright kid?" Pigsy smiled softly trying to reassure the kid "parents. .door. . Not here. .tell them. ." Tang and Pigsy exchanged glances as they approached the door, the couple faces filled with joy and then disappointment "um. .sorry he just left -" Pigsy said hardly finishing his sentence before the mom started yelling "when you see him. .tell him we're sorry!" Pigsy nodded and closed the door. Hardly caring that the mom is bawling her eyes out. "Mk - who were they? They said they were sorry for what they have done. ." Mk sniffed and shook his head "their. .I'll. .I don't know," he admitted "I don't know if I'll be able to trust them. .it might be stupid but I can't handle it."

Pigsy smiled softly "go and talk to them. .try and make a difference, but you can't hide from them forever" Mk hesitated. He trusted Pigsy a lot at the moment. Finally he nodded standing and walking towards the door. He saw that his parents were about to leave and cleared his throat"uh. .mom?" He smiled "Mk! We're so sorry! We didn't mean to hurt you in any way! We just. .we were stressed and -" Mk sighed "it's fine I just. .it's hard to explain. ."

His parents nodded both of them placing a forehead kiss. "No Matter what you will always be our son" his father smiled.