{ when the might loses control}

A/n: I lost the last competition but is I'm gonna make it this time - a lilt angst and comfort - and as always stay safe my lil fries!

It felt real. The Lady Bone Demon hovered over y/n, pleading for his life in hand. Yet the blow to be delt would be from him himself. The sage equal to heaven. He raised y/n's head by the hair. The inside of sun made him want to cry. He would never hurt a significant other . . He edged over to the end of the base. The clouds below. The screams of y/n asking him to stop. The aching voice of the Lady Bone Demon danced in his head, and then their was nothing. The screams stopped. Everything stopped. Sun looked over the cliff to see nothing. He looked at his hands to see. Nothing.

"Peaches, wake up" macaque grunted nudging the sage, who was whimpering and shifting in his sleep every few seconds. "No. .I couldn't. .I didn't" macaque felt another shift as he smacked the monkey king with his tail. Still clinging to the other body. His grip was soft, but his smack was not. The sage stiffened and sat up. His chest and fur matter with sweat and tears. "Another one?" Macaque muttered sitting up and realizing his grip on the other body. He curled his hands around the other monkey, pulling into a comfort hug.

"It. .I. .it happened again. .I let it happen. .I can't. .I don't know anymore," sun sobbed into macaque's embrace. "I know. .their here I promise. .they know you didn't mean too. ." Macaque smiled trying to lighten the mood. He planted a kiss on sun wukong 's head and smirked. "They know. .they love you peaches, like I love you" sun grunted in response. His tail twitching with relief. The other whimpered shifting in the sheets.

The cries came soon after quiet and longing. Macaque wrapped his arms around the body and kissed the forehead "shh it's ok lotus flower were here," the child murmured in there grasp and stared holding their hands out to their fathers. "They look just like them.." macaque nodded pulling wukong into a hug. "I know, I know," sun sniffed and cuddled into macaque's fur. "Their still here. .you promise?" He heard the breath taking chuckle from macaque and smiled.

"Of course peaches"