{ evil!mk x gn!reader } a hell of a gentleman

A/n: hdndjkdebdh it's done! It was requested by TheIndecisiveRacoon0 and I hope you enjoy!

You grinned, chewing on a peach provided by your father, walking calming down the quiet streets of the town. A peaceful time for a walk, sneaking off from flower fruit mountain took a while, and to be honest it wasn't worth it, you knew that once your father figured out your were gone, he would flip over the world to find you, to you it was cute. To the world it involved a lot of screaming people.

You chewed the peach absentmindedly as you walked passed a noodle shop called, Pigsy's noodles. Raising a slight brow you giggle at the thought of pig flavored noodles, it seemed like a good meal,"I wonder if they sell that. ." You grinned, but something caught your eye, I'm the alley way you saw two golden. .no purple eyes watching you, cautiously you turned your head to face the alleyway only to see a young boy in a sleeveless turtleneck and some joggers (bakugou?)

The boy gave you a shit-eating grin before sweeping you off your feet, catching you with his arm around your waist,"careful darling! You almost fell for me the moment you saw me,"

Subconsciously you leaned forward, "who are you?" The boy blinked in surprise, and for a moment you searched his eyes for answers, the eyes showed of pure interest, and so did the rest of him, interest in you and your personality, "I'm mk," he cooed placing you back down and kissing the back of your hand, "who do I have the pleasure of meeting may I ask?"

For a moment you laughed, "I'm y/n, you seem like a hell of a gentleman," mk's shit eating grin returned,"only for you darling," he placed a random flower on your ear and disappeared through a purple portal, what a hell of a gentleman -

With the monkey king

"Oh for gods sake, y/n can you at least focus on meditation? Your lucky I didn't put you under a mountain for sneaking off," the sage muttered with his tail swaying, he sat in lotus position with his eyes closed, awaiting his child to join him in a few weeks of meditation.

"But d- wukong! You don't understand this is a punishment!" You whined trying to convince him to let you go," I was completely fine, all he- I mean"

"He?" The sage opened an eye and stared at you. His expression showed of anger that one misplaced breath would shatter heaven itself, "who is this he you speak of?"

"Just some boy I met, he didn't mean anything he just gave me a lotus flower,"
You spoke calmly to not alarm this ticking time bomb of yours and quickly got into the lotus position,"nevermind that let's get to meditation!"

"P-"

"Silence,"

"But-"

"Silence,"

"So you-"

"Silence,"

Wukong sighed finally emerging into his mediation state, but all you could think of, was mk

With macaque -

"Did it work?" The walls asked, echoing as mk entered the dojo, "yes, but I do have a question, what does the little shrew have to do with this, they seem almost irrelevant"

A shadow grew from the wall and out emerged, an EXTREMELY handsome monkey with a voice that would kill you,"get closer to the shrew, get close to the monkey, just don't get attached kid. .ok? Don't make the same mistakes I did. ." Macaque felt his fur bristle at his last word, he patted mk's head and sighed retreating to the deeper parts of the dojo to rest, mk on the other hand winced, his heart ache, "but what if I already am?" He felt tears build up, but he quickly pushed them away.

"No, not again,"