{ don't leave me, I'll do better. .}

A/n: shush I felt angsty - enjoy this sad boy crying and my crying as well :D

Warning: mentions of death and blood crying and gaging and a sad whkong

You choked on your own blood as your killer left you for the birds. A wound the size of your torso leaking filthy with dark blood. You wheezed and gagged on your own metallic flavored blood, trying to speak words, but it was hard when you were dying. You stared as you killer walked away with a smile, "not so strong without your little pet eh? It's good to have you out of the way, and to think you would have been a good addition to my. .our family" on the other hand you felt your body run cold, you were desperately trying to get a grasp,"y/n?"

Wukong stood there, choking on fat round tears, trying to get words out, but the overwhelming pain made his head explode with sadness, he wanted to cry and shout, but now wasn't the time, when was the time. His prodigy was soon to stop by for training to see what, his mentor wailing over the broken body of his loved one?

"Please, don't leave me alone, I don't want to be alone, I - I can't take being alone," he managed to sputter out, gaging and choking on his own spit and tears as they came pouring down his face, damping his fur and causing such a king as himself to look pale and weak. His 5 layers of immortality failed to show his weakness as he bawled, his voice cracked with every scream and wail, begging for your return to him, he begged, prayed, and even promised to the jade emperor he would do better as a person if the have you back, but you were holding on, just to speak to him one finale time,"wukong, i- it's not your fault, I'm so cold. . I love you, my king"

You barley got out the words my king for you were already gone, your mind was so hazed with paint that you couldn't stay on one topic, you wanted to cry, but slowly losing control of your own body. Sinking into the darkness.

"No. .nononono peaches, don't leave me alone please please, i- need you " he gaged on his own spit trying to rush out the words that came out, but you were long dead long gone, and now he was soaked in your blood, sobbing, wailing, crying out your name, begging the gods to have pity and bring you back to him, swearing hell be a better person, and overall traumatized at what just happened. He begged for minutes on end, he promised he would endure days of his golden fellet just to feel your touch. You scared him with your own life.

"Please, bring them back to me"