MK x flirty!reader { a kiss would suffice}

A/N: finally - I put to much thought into this I hope you like this one shot I made for SparrowRaven31 ! A oneshots between a flirty y/n and mk seems good! As always stay safe my lil fries! Request are always open!

The start wasnt so bad. Meeting y/n was the best thing that ever happened to MK. When she got her job at Pigsy's as a delivery girl. Of course mei was all over the girl. Asking her name, what she liked to do, and some other things.

"Mei! Stop bothering the gal, your gonna scare her off!" The pig snorted.

"Fineeee!" The girl whined. Y/n giggled feeling some sympathy for the girl. The girl looked around the room. Taking note of everything "so when do I get started?" Y/n asked with a innocent smile.

"I'll have Mk show you around town," the pig grunted turning his head away to tend to a bowl of noodles. Y/n scoffed in denial, but she didn't dare say anything. "So who's mk?" The girl asked placing a hand on her hip, the movement was so quick and breathtaking it made y/n stubble.

"That would be me!" The first words spoken to y/n by this guy with a staff. Y/n raised a brow and giggled "what?" He frowned, he felt as if he might have made a bad impression.

"No, no it's fine. .I just wasn't expecting such a man of one such as yourself, ya know. Handsome, kind, and outgoing - I might just want that ,3 piece meal to myself," y/n grinned as she whispered this into his ear. When she made her way for the door she turned and smiled, seeing a flustered Mk standing in shock.

"Come on! We don't have all day!"

The first meeting was the only thing I needed to start my hearts fluttering.

Training flashback:

"Kid," the monkey king spoke with a flick of his orange tail. Mk grunted in response, his staff blocking the kings leg from his face. Mk tried to move - not thinking about his approach - the sage grimaced at how bad his student was working. "Kid,"

Mk was distracted - ever since y/n had started working a Pigsy's that's all mk had on his mind. Her. Her voice, her kindness, and the way she entered the room - confidence curling around her like a thick ribbon. "Kid!" The monkey king swiftly removed his leg from the defense staff and raised a brow.

"What's going on with you? You've been so distracted lately - "

"It's nothing I swear!" Mk protested but his mentor gave him a face telling him he wasn't getting out of this - "fineee it's some. .girl I met"

"And? You met that dragon girl thing and you seem just fine with her or is it- oh oh! Ohhh" the sage smirked and did an eyebrow wiggle. "So, who's the lucky gal?"

Mk cringed pushing away the monkey king with a laugh "it's just some girl name y/n - I just can't get her outta my head!"

The monkey king laughed "look kid if you want to be able to get her out ya gotta confess. I mean I'm sun wukong all ladies and gentlemen and everything in-between fall for me" mk rolled his eyes in a protest "what if she says-"

"Ah ah ah! She said won't just get some flowers and she'll be all over you I swear!"

Flashback over

Y/n stood outside of mk's apartment staring at her phone "where is that monkey -" she grumbled

Mk huffed sweat dripping along his face as he walked to the apartment where he might be turned down or accepted. He saw y/n standing there on her phone, she looked bothered and hurt in a way. Mk hoped he hadn't hurt her feelings of being late - so he tried to play it cool "hey y/n!"

Y/n turned her head and smirked "what's
Up mk?" She a blush painting her face. She tilted her head to get a better look at Mk a smile drawn across her face.

Mk looked to the ground and stuttered slipping and sliding over words that didn't matter. Y/n laughed and cupped his face in her hands and planted a kiss on his forehead "I know, it's plain obvious," mk was caught in the moment. Then that moment snapped "if you knew why didn't you tell me!" He pouted, the girl just laughed and patted his head "sorry mi amor- anything I can do to make it up to ya?" Mk blushes and looked to the side "a kiss would suffice"

Y/n eyes showed of an surprised expression, she had never seen mk so forward with her - it pleased her - "well then, monkie kid, your wish is my command" she smiled softly and pulled mk closer her eyes searched his for a moment. 1. .2. .3. . Y/n laughed softly and kissed mk on the lips. She ran her hands through his hair. Mk giggled nervously after the kiss "I'll. .I. .I.. I. .I will pick you up at 7 no 8?" Y/n raised a brow and laughed

"It's a date"