{ fluffy sleeps}

A/n: I'm not dead I promise! This is a Lil something - competition between you friend and I- I know Ima win of course. .I hope you enjoy this little thing and as always stay safe out there !

Their was a groan from one, and a hiss from another. "Stop being a pain in the arse -" the darker furred monkey groaned his tail swaying in triumph of his remark. "I'll stop when you stop - uh. Being stupid!" The lighter furred monkey snapped. This was a daily routine for y/n. Their hair wet from the shower clinging to the pillow on the bed. She dug her head in the sheets setting down her phone with a groan. The two monkey stopped mid-fight, staring down at the lass. The darker haired monkey panicked pushing away sun wukong and rushing to lay his head into y/n's neck. He curled his tail around her left leg.

"Sorry lotus flower -" he muttered in the crook of her neck his grip tightening after every second. "It's all right, macaque, it doesn't bother me love" she muttered bring her head to kiss the forehead of macaque with a soft giggle. The giggle was summoned when the fire around the monkey bristled with pure surprise and awe. Macaque was a sucker for y/n's kisses. They made him feel safe.

Sun wukong screeched like a child face planted on the bed "that's not fair you flea ridden dog!" He snapped crawling into the bed, his tail twitching with both annoyance and excitement as her curled his body around y/n purposely shoving his leg to move macaques leg from around y/n's frame.

He received a tired annoyed growl from the demon, and if looks could kill' - sun wukong, sage equal to heaven, would be 8 feet deep by now. Y/n laughed at their fight. It was a way of showing their love for each other, not to mention how enticing it was to watch. Y/n rested her face into the chest fluff of sun wukong and scratched his fur. The monkey stared at y/n for a while before leaning into the pillow underneath his head. Y/n scooted up to place a kiss on his forehead. The both of the monkies  them laughed and placed kisses on y/ns cheek. "I love you both. ." She smiled drifting into a sleep. 

"i love you too. .don't know about macaque though" sun snickered 

"Can't we have a peaceful moment just once-"