⁕⚘ authors note ⚘⁕

welcome to 𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔲𝔪𝔰.

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. my introduction

𝐈𝐈. trigger warnings

𝐈𝐈𝐈. what i will write

𝐈𝐯. quick disclaimer

𝐯. hanahaki

𝐯𝐈. playlist

𝐈. my introduction

hi!

if you don't know, i'm kit, hey! my name isn't micheal lmao, my username was a joke about micheal jackson's lil "he hee" thing (you know what i mean).

though, if you do happen to call me micheal, i don't mind as i understand the user can be a little confusing.

i go by she/ her pronouns. if you happen to slip up in the comments or whatever, don't stress it, it doesn't really bother me.

this is a safe space, if you want to vent or talk about something in the comments you can do so. just please be careful not to give out personal information (i can't save you from creepy strangers) and please never give out your age on the internet D:< especially if you are a minor.

most importantly, if you're going be here u better be flippin' nice :knife: not particularly to me but to any other readers too. if you're going to be a lil' bitch i will not hesitate to mute you :p

oh and also my tiktok is @ karl.wasnotfound. you should totally go follow me over there because i'm so cool.

𝐈𝐈. trigger warnings

i will not be putting trigger/content warnings at the start of each chapter. i will list all of the trigger warnings below now- keep in mind that reading the trigger warnings may give away spoilers for what will happen in the book so if you are someone who does not necessarily need them then feel free to just quickly scroll past.

i take particular care in checking all the appropriate trigger and content warnings are present so if you read and find i have not included a warning that you believe is necessary, please say. yell at me in the comments and i promise i will fix it as soon as i see it.

trigger + content warnings include:

⤷ swearing

⤷ hanahaki disease and related triggers including: illness, vomiting, blood, mentions of surgery, POSSIBILITY OF DEATH- if you don't know what this is then i explain it later in part 𝐯 of this chapter 

⤷ thoughts of death

also, i just wanted to say it here, you're not alone. if you need someone to vent to or just someone to generally have a talk with then my dm's are open.

𝐈𝐈𝐈. what i will write

this story is mainly angst and fluff. there may be some subtle nsfw and lime but nothing graphic.

𝐈𝐯. quick disclaimers

lower case is intended.

i am bri-ish, so when i am writing in the pov of someone who is not (i.e an american), the words/ phrases i use may not be correct- if this is the case please point it out and let me know so i can re-phrase it in a way that fits more to the character.

also if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes pleeeeeeaseeee tell me!

𝐯. hanahaki (very important)

this book is an irl au where george moves to florida to live with dream and sapnap- they are still streamers and everything.

okay, so in case you haven't caught on, this is a hanahaki au, so if you don't know what that is here is an explanation:

hanahaki disease is a fictional illness that is born as a result of one-sided love. the victim of the unrequited love will have a plant growing inside of their lungs ( and occasionally, but very rarely, other organs.) the plant will continue to grow as the love stays one-sided and the patient begins to throw up blood-covered petals and, eventually, whole flowers.

there is no specific flower for the disease but it will usually be the crush's favourite flower, or their favourite colour.

there are three outcomes once a person has hanahaki:

1) if the said person returns the feelings then the growing foliage will go and they'll be cured from hanahaki- note that it cannot be resolved with friendship, it has to be genuine feelings of love.

2) the infection can be removed through surgery. but, losing the plant means you lose your ability to love the person that you once adored.

3) if neither of the above happens, then the patient's lungs will fill with flowers until they cannot breathe and eventually die.

𝐯𝐈. playlist

hi, yeah, i have a spotify and it has playlists for every book with like related songs or similar vibes and stuff so here is that.

https://open.spotify.com/user/31zsbeh7fgvavouka7uxl2mqkmxy?si=dUeE18AHTF6BmQwEM2MwsQ

or, if you don't like links, i'm michealhehee on spotify too!

also, since you made it here, you may as well give me other books a try after. okay cool.

i think that's everything

so, with all of that being said, i hope you enjoy :D

i love you

-kit