epilogue

thank you for reading 𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔲𝔪𝔰.

(trigger warnings still apply to this chapter)

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. epilogue

𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐈𝐈. goodbye and thank you

𝐈. epilogue

i didn't want to write a full-on epilogue, but i figured the least you all deserve is a snippet from the future of dream and george. (this ended up being longer than a usual chapter, i should've just made an epilogue chapter.)

also added tw/cw for nsfw, suggestive scenes and talk

dream stumbled as he quickly moved around to open the passenger-side door before george could, drunk on vibes... and copious amounts of red wine.

george was, for some reason, laughing when dream swung the door open and the blond, in his drunken haze, simply joined in. dream creased over in laughter, leaning his hand against george's thigh to stabilise himself. "get off," george giggled, trying to hit the younger boy's hand away so he could get up out of his seat.

dream stepped back, leaning on the car door as he offered george a hand. george took dream's hand, their fingers entwining perfectly together as the blond tugged george out of the car. george lost his footing as he stood and fell flat against dream's chest. the younger boy dropped his hands down to hold george's waist, using his grip to hold them both up.

there was a bit of downpour out, only spitting, but the cool rain felt lovely juxtaposing the warm florida air as the couple stood in each other's arms.

dream reached behind george, his hand brushing the brunette's ass and eliciting a small, "ohp!"

george pressed his body against dream seductively and the blond couldn't help but wheeze.

"i was trying to shut your door," he giggled, reaching past george to push it shut as the brit blushed, "not get you riled up."

george pushed his head against dream's chest to hide his embarrassed expression, tightening his grip around the other as if to squeeze out his shame.

dream wheezed at the shorter boy, forcing george away so he could grab his jaw, guiding the brit's face up to make loving eye contact. george scrunched his eyes shut, trying to move back towards the blond to hide as the lava-hot blood rushed to his cheeks.

through the light rain, george felt soft, wet lips push against his, and let himself relax into the kiss. only a few short moments passed before george was biting down on dream's lower lip, wining pathetically when the blond pulled away.

"god, you are so horny," dream laughed, locking the car and pocking his keys as he looked down at george with a teasing smirk.

"dream," george pouted, leaning forward to the point where he was almost rubbing up on the blonde's thigh, "it's been so long."

dream just laughed again, fondly shaking his head at the desperate brunette. wordlessly, dream bent down, sweeping george up off of his feet to carry him bridal-style up to their house. the whole way up their front garden george thrashed around in dream's arms, trying to escape the iron grip as he giggled.