gagging against the porcelain

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

it took george a minute to register what was going on when he woke up under a warm blanket on the sofa of an unfamiliar living room with a glass of ice water on the table beside him.

his body immediately eased when he remembered he was in america, in a house with his two best friends. he sat up with a long stretch, leaning over to take a few refreshing gulps of the cool drink, thankful to have it on such a hot morning. george pushed the thick blanket off of himself, twisting to sit on the sofa like a normal person and stretching once more before getting up and shuffling quietly into the kitchen for breakfast.

he is surprised to be greeted with the sight of dream's bare back- the tall blond standing shirtless over the counter opposite him.

the view hits george like a kick to the stomach, sending the boy into a harsh coughing fit, immediately alerting dream of his presence.

the blond turned to george with a worried look, about to say something before george held up a finger- gesturing 'one moment'- and turning to face away from his friend. george bought his hand up to his mouth as he coughed, stopping to see a few small petals littering his palm. the brit lifted his shirt, wiping his mouth on the inside of it and briefly looking down to see a small smear of blood. he kept the petals sealed tight in his hand as he turned back to dream, speaking hoarsely, "sorry."

dream winced at george's raspy voice, stepping over to feel his forehead- his temperature seeming perfectly normal. "you might need to take a covid test," he suggests, pouting sympathetically at the brunette before turning back to what he'd been doing.

"i feel fine," george shrugged dismissively, discreetly brushing the petals into the kitchen bin and sitting down at the island as dream poured- what george assumed to be- pancake mix into a pan on the stove, "but i will probably take one just in case."

"i'll get sap to pick some up," dream replied, laughing quietly at george's amused scoff.

"what is he, your maid?"

"absolutely," dream joked, flipping the pancake as he spoke, "i should buy him a dress."

"and cat ears," george suggested with a giggle, earning himself a whole-hearted wheeze from the blond. the smile on dream's face made george's chest constrict again, but he managed to get off with just quietly clearing his throat to relieve the tension.

"these will be ready in a minute," dream changed the subject as their laughter died down, gesturing to the sizzling pan, "do you wanna have the privilege of waking sap up?"

"most definitely," george chirped, energetically getting up out of his chair and practically skipping up the stairs, hearing dream laugh behind him.

george pushed into sapnap's room, disappointed to see the ravenette already awake and sat at his desk. sapnap turned to george with a confused expression, likely because the brit just abruptly let himself in without warning. "breakfast's ready," he smiled, hiding his real reason for invading the other's privacy.

"what is it?" sapnap asked, saving the document he had open and grabbing his phone from his desk as he stood.

"pancakes, i think," george answered, holding the door open for the ravenette as they both left the room, "dream's cooking."