Widely Inappropriate

I was currently at the rink practising. I have been practising really hard. I want to make sure I have improve drastically since my last compitition. But I love learning new skills and techniques.

*

After my privates I went to pyramid. I sat in a spilt infornt of Ms Abby.
"Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked. Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything, but it's clearly a drifferent story when you get on a plane and fly across the country. For years I took the kids by myself. I made sure their hair was correct. I made sure their makeup was correct. I put on the headgear. All the moms want to go now because they are reliving their childhood through you all. And now, that's where the problems occurs. I am the leader. I'm the teacher. You do what I say. When you're mothers tell you what to do, it's a conflict. You understand?"

I understand what she's saying but I can't always do that. If my parents or manager tells me to do something, I do it. What they say goes.

Ms Abby turns to Nia. "Nia, how do you think you did?"

"Well, I think we could have improved." She said quietly. "What do you need to improve?" questioned Ms Abby. Nia replied "Pointing my feet."

"Yeah, very sloppy. The feet, the legs, your sholders, your arms. The same mistakes over and over and over again. That pulls the group down."

"Miss Abby might sound harsh when she critiques us but she wants us to be the best we can be. If we don't know what we're doing wrong how will we improve." -Phoenix

"Chloe, the headband was bad. Next time, what are you going to do?" Miss Abby questions Chloe. "I'm going to make sure my headpiece stays on." Chloe replies instantly. "Could you have prevented that?" Ms Abby recieves a nod from Chloe.

"Moving on." Miss Abby says as she turns the blackboard around.

"On the third row we have Brooke, Paige, Nia, and Mackenzie. The second row we have Maddie and Chloe. On the top of the pyramid we have Phoenix. Congratulation Phoenix. You received a perfect score which is very hard to achieve." I smiled shyly and thanked her politely.

"Now, the goup number is called 'Electricity'. Can everybody say that?" I repeated it quietly along with the other girls. "Phoenix you will not be in the group routine as you have other things this week. You will be doing a solo and two duets. I expect them to be perfect." I nod in thanks. "Maddie because you were great during the weekend and your mother didn't give me any trouble you're going to be front and cantre in the group routine."

"I'm excited for my routines this week. I just hope I have enough time to learn them."- Phoenix said shyly.

Miss Abby turns and points to my head shot. "Everybody's goal should be here. Yes?" I nodded along with the other girls. Excited and nervous for the compitition.

"Two more solos will be competing. Maddie, you'll be doing a solo and Chloe, you'll be doing a solo. May the best dancer win!" The moms were told to leave and I made my way to Studio B for my ballet private with Miss Xiao.

-The Viewing Room--

The moms were watching the group rehearsal.

"Well, is anyone surprised Chloe, Maddie and Phoenix are going against each other." Christie exclaims. "No, Abby has always said that Chloe and Maddie are each others biggest competition. Now Phoenix has been added to the compition." Melissa replies. "Now Abby has a better chance for Chloe to loose." Christie replied annoyed.

"Why does Phoenix, who's not been here as long as the other girls get a solo and two duets?" Kelly asked annoyed. "Because she's Abby's favourite." Christie replied just as annoyed.