Everyone's Replaceable

Phoenix got back to Pittsburgh the day before Dance Moms started. Phoenix spent two weeks in Korea. She got to visit her family and friends. She also trained while she was there. 

Now she's just arrived at the ALDC, her mum dropped her off before leaving for a meeting. Phoenix had a suitcase full of gift's she got for the girls, the teachers, and the other dancers that she got on her travels. She had Abby's and Gianna's gifts in her hand as she walked into the building. Abby and Gianna were at the front desk when she walked in. 

"Good morning Miss Abby Miss Gianna," Phoenix said, walking up to the front desk. 

"Morning, Phoenix." They said. 

"Why do you have a suitcase? I thought you got back yesterday?" Miss Abby asked, pointing at Phoenix's case. 

"I brought gift's for everyone at the studio. I got this for you, too." Phoenix explain while handing them their gifts. 

"Thanks, now get to class." Miss Abby said, showing her away. 

Phoenix nodded and got ready for class. Each class she to she would give the teacher and the other dancers a gift. She also went to her privates until it was time for the other girls to get to the studio. Phoenix finished her tap private and went into the dancers den. She changed her shoes and she got the gifts for the girl's and the mom's out of her case. She quickly put the mom's gifts upstairs then she put the girls gifts in their usually spots in the den. She dropped into a spilt just as the girls came in slow followed by the moms. 

"Come on girls! Let's go!" Abby shout as the girls walked into the room. Phoenix was the first one in. 

"Hello, ladies. How's it going? Where's Holly? Nia, where is you mother?" 

Great! We're not even back for 5 minutes and drama has already started. 

"She's at work." 

"Not gonna happen. Yes, she needs to leave work, leave the job, forget it, and be here with you. That's what's important, yes? You want this. I know you want it. I know you love it. She has to love it for you." 

My mother is never going to quit her job. Yes, she here today but she'll hardly be here after this and there's nothing that Abby or the producers can do about it. 

"Now, first of all, you're national champions. It was a great competition at Starbound in Lake Tahoe. That's something to be very proud of. Then we got to L.A., we did a video. People know who you are now from watching that video. But you're a target. When you walk in, it's gonna be all about beating the Abby Lee Dance Company. We all know that Cathy is not here because Cathy wasn't a team player. Where did that get Vivi-Anne? Nowhere. I'm gonna have an open audition; a casting call for a new dancer for the Abby Lee Dance Company. Tell everybody you know that we're looking for a new girl for this group. Maybe two new girls. Everyone's replaceable. Are you next?" 

Replace me! Replace me! 

"First, Mackenzie. You can't sit on the couch and eat chips. You're not six and under. You're seven and over. And I expect the same thing from you as Maddie did when she was seven. Next, Brooke. Brooke, why are you on the bottom of this pyramid? You had a great season, but then you took a break. You didn't show up to class. Paige, same thing. You can't take a vacation. New rule: dancing year-round."

"Wait a minute! Phoenix didn't show up for classes either!" 

"Phoenix was working the whole break. She took classes wherever she was. She had privates with Miss Xiao everyday. Keep my daughter's name out of your mouth!" Athena shouted at Kelly.