No One Likes A Bully

Phoenix got to the studio early as normally she had missed last week's competition as she was filming. She went to her tap, ballet, and acro private before the other girls start to come in. Phoenix went into the den and stretched while they waited for pyramid.

"Come on! We have lots of work to do today." Abby said as they walked in

"Congratulations on another victorious weekend." Everyone clapped. "Athena, nice of you to be joining us. You won, however, I see things that I need to fix. Paige, you were okay in the group, but you know that you messed up that whole leap downstage. Kendall, on the grand jete, you did it crossing to the right, so we couldn't see if the hips were in line or not. Nia, you did a great job in the group dance. You did not pull my eyes negatively. But I want you to start pulling my eyes positively. This week we are attending Hollywood Vibe. Those judges and the directors and everybody that runs Hollywood Vibe, they are from L.A. or they are from New York City. They are looking for the next big thing. The next star, like our star, Phoenix. The next little kid to be in their video or their commercial. So you need to bring the A game. Moms... On to the pyramid. I'm not even gonna discuss this." Appy said pointing to the first picture on the bottom of the pyramid.

"I'm moving on to Paige. You're gonna have to work back up that ladder. Next, I have Nia. You've been working very hard, but you still have to fix those technical issues. Kendall, you are still on probation. Mom, it's a long process. Mackenzie. You were the overall high-score winner of the primary age division. You proved yourself in the group with Apples, and you proved your solo. Maddie. Maddie, I thought you did a great job in the group and your solo. Oh, well. Keep working. You need something to work for. Phoenix. You weren't here last week as you were filming for Grey's Anatomy and you had photoshot's with the high-end clothing brands that you are the child ambassador for. I was also given permission from your manager and have the pleasure to announce to you that Phoenix with be going on tour. Phoenix's manager and her parents have spoken to me about the tour so she will be missing competitions but the tour dates will be spaced out. Congratulations!" Abby cheered for Phoenix gesturing for a shocked Phoenix to give her a hug. Phoenix gave her a quick her before standing back in her position in between Chloe and Maddie. Chloe quickly gave her a hug. And on top of the pyramid this week: Chloe. You did something out there, you made your mother cry; she was bawling. Don't make me cry make me smile. This week at Hollywood Vibe. Chloe, you will be doing a solo again. Maddie, you will also be doing a solo. And we're gonna do a trio. And the trio is going to be Chloe, Maddie, and... Kendall. Kendall, you stepped it up from Apples, last week, but now I need to see if you can hang with Chloe and Maddie. Let me talk about the group dance. It's a contemporary lyrical routine. I am putting art on the stage. It's going to be about a bully. There needs to be somebody that's the bully. Nia, you are going to be the bully. Somebody has to be the bad guy."

"I can't imagine that," Maddie says turning to Holly.

"But she's an actress, she has to act," Abby says.

"That's right. It's acting," Jill says.

"So you're going to be my bully. You have to be big and strong and tough and nasty. That leaves me with one more bit of news. I'm bringing in another member, a strong dancer, that can go up against our bully."

"Is it Chris or Rocky?" Phoenix asks hopefully. Everyone except Jill and Kendall laugh.

"Please welcome Payton." Phoenix groaned and pouted. She stayed where she was as the other girls ran over to Payton cheering. Phoenix did not like her or her mom. At all. Phoenix pouted and glared at the mirror as the other girls climbed all over Payton.

"Okay, girls, enough. Come on, come on. The only professional one here is, Phoenix."

"Even though she's burning holes in the mirror, making her look like an angry kitten?" Christie asks Abby making Phoenix stop glaring.